Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FORUM PISS UP SATURDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Good evening after talking to my loyal drinking partners, It has been decided we shall have yet another day out on the above date.
As there is no city game on the day it will start in the Prince of Wales at 12 Noon.
Please add your name below. It would be nice to see a few new faces at the event. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Talk to your fellow posters it is always a cracking day out. :D

Re: FORUM PISS UP SATURDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:32 pm

I'll be there...and to save Wes, Tony, Saddam, Nukes, Sam, Bomber, Baz, Dange ;) .Coops :shock:, Bluebird101 and the usual no shows from posting, I can confirm.they are in... :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:35 pm

The Sheffield Power Drinker will make an appearance!!! ;)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:38 pm

sam salim wrote:The Sheffield Power Drinker will make an appearance!!! ;)

Excellent news Sam :D :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:39 pm

:lol: ..looking forward to this Power Drinker.........and the BBBRRRRRRRRRR Joke has to be top agenda. ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:39 pm

:shock:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Marc wrote:

:lol: ..looking forward to this Power Drinker.........and the BBBRRRRRRRRRR Joke has to be top agenda. ;) :ayatollah:

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote::shock:

Come and introduce yourself Rarebit :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Can't you lads organise something a little bit closer. :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Jordy wrote:Can't you lads organise something a little bit closer. :lol:

We would pop over to Amsterdam to have a pint with you, but Nukes and Top Cat can't be trusted outside of Cardiff. :lol: ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote::shock:

Come and introduce yourself Rarebit :ayatollah:

Wales game the night before so I'm in Cardiff then, plus ocean colour scene are playing in Merthyr on the 3rd!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 pm

If your names not down your not coming in!!!! ;)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Marc wrote:

We would pop over to Amsterdam to have a pint with you, but Nukes and Top Cat can't be trusted outside of Cardiff. :lol: ;) :ayatollah:

That's what those poor people of Amsterdam need, some more drunken Brits. :lol:
But seriously, our government has been using quite a police force to close most of the whorehouses and coffee-shops the last couple of years. So Amsterdam has become like the rest of the country. The only dike you'll see there is the one to keep the water away.

By the way, after september my schedule won't be that tight. So I'm planning on meeting a lot of you people anyway at a Cardiff game. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Jordy wrote:
Marc wrote:

That's what those poor people of Amsterdam need, some more drunken Brits. :lol:
But seriously, our government has been using quite a police force to close most of the whorehouses and coffee-shops the last couple of years. So Amsterdam has become like the rest of the country. The only dike you'll see there is the one to keep the water away.

By the way, after september my schedule won't be that tight. So I'm planning on meeting a lot of you people anyway at a Cardiff game. :ayatollah:

Bring us a few cartons of mushrooms over some of these boy'os could do with a good giggle!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Will defo try to be there.... :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 pm

supercoops wrote:Will defo try to be there.... :ayatollah:

Take the bus this time mate ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Are the ladies of the forum invited too? :shock: as some people are already blaming the bad atmosphere and mood in the stadium on the women there! :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Marc wrote:

Cheers marc
you coke swallowing alchy,, ;)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:24 pm

sam salim wrote:Bring us a few cartons of mushrooms over some of these boy'os could do with a good giggle!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah! I could bring you some that'll make you cry, fly and wanna die. Or the ones that'll make you wanna listen to Phil Collins records. I recommend the first kind of mushrooms. The second one is way too dangerous.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Merlin wrote:Are the ladies of the forum invited too? :shock: as some people are already blaming the bad atmosphere and mood in the stadium on the women there! :lol:

Merlin, you are invited, we are not sexist. :? :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Jordy wrote:
sam salim wrote:Bring us a few cartons of mushrooms over some of these boy'os could do with a good giggle!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah! I could bring you some that'll make you cry, fly and wanna die. Or the ones that'll make you wanna listen to Phil Collins records. I recommend the first kind of mushrooms. The second one is way too dangerous.

Bring me 3 cartons of the first ones ;) I wanna fly and cry with laughter, :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

supercoops wrote:
Marc wrote:

Cheers marc
you coke swallowing alchy,, ;)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Before i get assaninated, Coke a cola i meant, sorry marc.. :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Marc wrote:
Merlin wrote:Are the ladies of the forum invited too? :shock: as some people are already blaming the bad atmosphere and mood in the stadium on the women there! :lol:

Thanks - I'll bring the sex toys. :mrgreen:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Merlin wrote:
Marc wrote:

Thanks - I'll bring the sex toys. :mrgreen:

Ahhh, you're bringing Milly with you. :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:54 pm

sam salim wrote:
Jordy wrote:

Bring me 3 cartons of the first ones ;) I wanna fly and cry with laughter, :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

But do you know how to take them, mate? It's complicated.

Because they're Dutch, you'll have have to speak to them in Dutch first. It must sounds something like 'Kgortmestankski! Bgleuutvbrwqegr!' (with a lot of noises with Scottish RRRR's and clear your throat halfway a word). After you told them that, you'll have to shove them up your arse. Then you'll have to put on wooden shoes and search for the most nearby windmill. After you found it, take a piss on it's doorstep and run three times around a oak wearing a purple coat with swastika's on it. And then, finally, after you've said hello to Elvis and shaked hands with the pipe-smoking owl that asked directions for Sydney, you can sit back and enjoy your mushrooms.

Fancy one?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:02 pm

But do you know how to take them, mate? It's complicated.

Because they're Dutch, you'll have have to speak to them in Dutch first. It must sounds something like 'Kgortmestankski! Bgleuutvbrwqegr!' (with a lot of noises with Scottish RRRR's and clear your throat halfway a word). After you told them that, you'll have to shove them up your arse. Then you'll have to put on wooden shoes and search for the most nearby windmill. After you found it, take a piss on it's doorstep and run three times around a oak wearing a purple coat with swastika's on it. And then, finally, after you've said hello to Elvis and shaked hands with the pipe-smoking owl that asked directions for Sydney, you can sit back and enjoy your mushrooms.

Fancy one?

Been there,seen it done it!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

I haven't met anyone yet would it be okay to tag along?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I haven't met anyone yet would it be okay to tag along?

Of course its ok splottbluebird :ayatollah: And bring your 2 female friends with you ( in you avatar ) ;)

Lads looks like this date will be a non runner for me :cry: im in work.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 am

splottbluebird48 wrote:I haven't met anyone yet would it be okay to tag along?

Yeh come along.best avatar on forum mate.whose the blond :)

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 am

looking forward to another fun filled day. as said above would be good to get another few people off here to join us.
and hopefully there will be no hospital visits(cantonstand baz) and no free overnight b+b stop overs(coops) :shock:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: