Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket Office

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 am

Does anyone know if the ticket office is open this morning as i have recieved my chelsea tickets and GUESS what they messed them up one adult and one child 120 seats apart wot a JOKE!

Re: Ticket Office

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:52 am

the whole set up down there is a joke

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:54 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:the whole set up down there is a joke

Baz im well and truly p###ed off now mate!!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 am

I was expecting tickets in the upper tier as thats what it tells me in my booking history on eticketing, they arrived this morning and they sent me lower tier :?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 am

city4ever wrote:Does anyone know if the ticket office is open this morning as i have recieved my chelsea tickets and GUESS what they messed them up one adult and one child 120 seats apart wot a JOKE!

It doesn't matter. Just sit where you want, everyone else will be

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
city4ever wrote:Does anyone know if the ticket office is open this morning as i have recieved my chelsea tickets and GUESS what they messed them up one adult and one child 120 seats apart wot a JOKE!

It doesn't matter. Just sit where you want, everyone else will be

I know wot you mean Nottage but my 11yr old would be frightened to death if the stewards start putting us in our correct seats!! i got to see mona on monday to see wot she can do if anything :roll:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:01 pm

They wont do anything about it, all tickets sent out and if they start changin things around now they will have to send out more tickets to certain people, reason you got 2 seats apart is cus they just sent out random tickets to everyone, even if u ordered in the upper u mite have got lower when u didnt want them

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:03 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:They wont do anything about it, all tickets sent out and if they start changin things around now they will have to send out more tickets to certain people, reason you got 2 seats apart is cus they just sent out random tickets to everyone, even if u ordered in the upper u mite have got lower when u didnt want them
they are completly f*cking useless from the top down