A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where are your updates Carl?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:41 pm

A.) Source left
B.) Source keeping quiet
C.) No news whatsoever

Re: Where are your updates Carl?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 pm

MM and GJ said they'd be doing their best to stop stuff getting out, guess it's working?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 pm

I wonder if the source no longer works for CCFC anymore ? Just an observation and not a dig at anybody .

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:I wonder if the source no longer works for CCFC anymore ? Just an observation and not a dig at anybody .

I doubt I'll get an answer, just like this one viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52816

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 pm

typenamehere wrote:MM and GJ said they'd be doing their best to stop stuff getting out, guess it's working?

Yes, and it shows by the lack of genuine transfer rumours lately, most notably Luke Chambers the only one generating steam! I think it's good, i mean we all remember the 'James Vaughan has signed' fiasco last season!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm

math_robz878 wrote:
typenamehere wrote:MM and GJ said they'd be doing their best to stop stuff getting out, guess it's working?

Yes, and it shows by the lack of genuine transfer rumours lately, most notably Luke Chambers the only one generating steam! I think it's good, i mean we all remember the 'James Vaughan has signed' fiasco last season!

LIAR! Bojan's signing ;)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:A.) Source left
B.) Source keeping quiet
C.) No news whatsoever

craig is trying to manouver a move to cardiff and as malky said last week he is looking for a few decent loan players as all his free targets have gone.
he will not know what is available for certain until the end of august when premier teams announce their 25 man squads.
he can then pursue them through the loan window from september the 1st
hope that helps

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 pm

yeah the 25 man sqaud and everyone waiting is common knowledge, i would imagine most players we get in now are cash buys or experienced prem loans

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:41 pm

steve davies wrote:
Rita Pidsdale wrote:A.) Source left
B.) Source keeping quiet
C.) No news whatsoever

craig is trying to manouver a move to cardiff and as malky said last week he is looking for a few decent loan players as all his free targets have gone.
he will not know what is available for certain until the end of august when premier teams announce their 25 man squads.
he can then pursue them through the loan window from september the 1st
hope that helps

;) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Sources have not left club.

The updates will continue.

I have been putting bits out as and when I get it as opposed to a weekly update.

I like the fact that apparently there is no genuine transfer rumours yet I don't recall Gunnarsson or Mason being named anywhere else but on this board.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:Sources have not left club.

I have been putting bits out as and when I get it as opposed to a weekly update.

I like the fact that apparently there is no genuine transfer rumours yet I don't recall Gunnarsson or Mason being named anywhere else but on this board.

It's because you need a rest Carl after doing all those 24hour shifts writting Annis's book for him :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Spot on Carl :ayatollah: With Gunnarsson and Mason,also lets not forget the info from Jay on here about Kiss on the verge of sealing a loan deal,Bob Hatton/Watford fans about Cowie to name just another 2 :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:51 pm

where is the annis man?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:31 pm

To be fair Carl, Gunnarsson was first mentioned on the other board by someone who claimed to know him :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Trololol wrote:

To be fair Carl, Gunnarsson was first mentioned on the other board by someone who claimed to know him :ayatollah:

I don't wish to get into a debate of where it was stated first but . . . . . . .

Your wrong :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 pm

I think you will find he is right carl :o

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm

dill wrote:I think you will find he is right carl :o

FIGHT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:22 pm

I don't wish to argue with you mate, I find your updates great. I'm just saying that the topic was brought up on the other message board from someone who was a mate on gunnarson before it came onto this board. All that matters was that it was correct information and we got our player :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:47 pm

In all fairness:

1) Serpico started the Gunnarsson rumours, and another guy mentioned before

2) Another guy with the username along the lines of Phil told us we were interested in a young Irish striker with the initials J.M before anybody else started the rumour

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Trololol wrote:I don't wish to argue with you mate, I find your updates great. I'm just saying that the topic was brought up on the other message board from someone who was a mate on gunnarson before it came onto this board. All that matters was that it was correct information and we got our player :ayatollah:

You will find if you wish to look that he brought it up the night or 2 nights before Aron signed, take a look back at my updates and you will find there was a full 2 weeks before, you obviously missed that particular update :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:In all fairness:

1) Serpico started the Gunnarsson rumours, and another guy mentioned before

2) Another guy with the username along the lines of Phil told us we were interested in a young Irish striker with the initials J.M before anybody else started the rumour

1) Wrong - Serpico mentioned Aron signing a a day or so before he did but certainly didn't start the fact ( not rumour )

2) JM was mentioned in fairness but it was not as a Irish striker like you say, but the name Joe Mason was first mentioned on here.

Moral is - stick with Cardiffcity forum for all the latest news :ayatollah:

Kenny Miller being another first brought to attention on this forum - the only place to be ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Sorry Dill, I'm like a dog with a bone :lol:

I think you will find I am Spartacus :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:57 pm

petty?

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:59 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I AM SPARTICUS !!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Davidreesevans wrote:petty?

I am playing - hav' a laff mun :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:38 pm

your just giving people ammunition to have a pop though carl. i love the updates, but i'm not bothered who or what when or where i hear it, as long as i do!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Honestly David I am playing with the nonsense that gets bandied about, the funny thing is they can't prove me wrong :D

And I'm the same as you it's all good as long as we get the news :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:10 pm

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:

no im spartacus :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:38 am

carlccfc wrote:

I certainly do - was told of the Mason deal myself before reading it on here.