Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Moaning after 3 games

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 am

Won 2 Lost 1

It amazes me how many people are moaning already, was they expecting to get promated in Malkays first season in charge? This was never guna happen, 12 players left and they were big names, Burke, Chopra, Bothroyd, Bellamy, and yes even tho played as indivudals at times these were players that could nick us a point or even a win. The players we have now are not going to do that as much as those 4. I like what malkay is doing, rebulding the squad with some decent young and taleneted players,like mason for etc. and i feel like we have another 3 or 4 to come

We are Cardiff fans not Fickle fans so lets get behind the team whatever happens

We have got off to a good start better then i was expecting anyway

Yes if we are bottem after 43 games then moan as much as u like but not yet when we are averaging 2 points a game already, roll on sat and hopefully put last nite behind us

Re: Moaning after 3 games

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 am

lets be honest here. ive said from day one we will struggle and people went over the top on the win at west ham. we were out played we could of easily lost 5-1 on another day. we have beat a poor bristol city who i would say are going down. and we got stuffed by a newly promoted side?
thats the truth of the 3 games we have played, we need new signings otherwise midtable at best

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:25 am

MM will soon see how fickle our fans are, not long before the team come over to the away end at games and get slaughtered by our fans and we will wonder why they stop doing it.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:26 am

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Won 2 Lost 1

It amazes me how many people are moaning already, was they expecting to get promated in Malkays first season in charge? This was never guna happen, 12 players left and they were big names, Burke, Chopra, Bothroyd, Bellamy, and yes even tho played as indivudals at times these were players that could nick us a point or even a win. The players we have now are not going to do that as much as those 4. I like what malkay is doing, rebulding the squad with some decent young and taleneted players,like mason for etc. and i feel like we have another 3 or 4 to come

We are Cardiff fans not Fickle fans so lets get behind the team whatever happens

We have got off to a good start better then i was expecting anyway

Yes if we are bottem after 43 games then moan as much as u like but not yet when we are averaging 2 points a game already, roll on sat and hopefully put last nite behind us

That sounds like a bit of a moan to me? :? :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:36 am

ELY BOY wrote:Some idiots are never happy, ignore them. I left the stadium yesterday and for the first time in ages didn't feel any anger towards the players or management because we didn't not try we simply were unlucky and have not yet fully gelled.

I would rather the people who are moaning didn't bother coming to watch the city. F8ck em.

Well put I felt exactly the same. I can see MM is doing his best with limited resources (thanks to DJ's scorched earth exit during the summer).

So in short I'm still adopting Zabier's 'Free Season' approach as I'm convinced Malky will come good.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 pm

If we lost to west ham and won our 2 home games fans would be saying the team is doing well.

It just depends on how you look at it imo.

2 out of 3 isnt bad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: & ill take 6 points out of every 9 all season long :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 pm

thewelshfella wrote:If we lost to west ham and won our 2 home games fans would be saying the team is doing well.

It just depends on how you look at it imo.

2 out of 3 isnt bad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: & ill take 6 points out of every 9 all season long :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That would take us up more than likely as Champions.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Some idiots are never happy, ignore them. I left the stadium yesterday and for the first time in ages didn't feel any anger towards the players or management because we didn't not try we simply were unlucky and have not yet fully gelled.

I would rather the people who are moaning didn't bother coming to watch the city. F8ck em.

Well put I felt exactly the same. I can see MM is doing his best with limited resources (thanks to DJ's scorched earth exit during the summer).

So in short I'm still adopting Zabier's 'Free Season' approach as I'm convinced Malky will come good.

Thats it boys - what is wrong with these moany bastards? give them some time, without these tests we aint going to learn. MM is not mancini with millions to spend every time the wind blows wrong, we are starting over and things will get tried and tested, but they are only as good as the players that perform. I felt no anger as this is part of the long turn around for CCFC. I remember alex ferguson nearly getting sacked at manu in his early days.
we've played 4 games and won 3 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: