Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MASON IS THE PLAN B.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Joe Mason playing just behind the strikers is Malky's plan B. And it works! But he can't have a plan C because we don't have enough players, what do we do? Quinn in to Centre Midfield?!

And if you think about it we did have a Plan C last night when Rudy came on, and he made a difference, got us a penalty, held the ball up, won many headers up top. So c'mon, don't be so stupid!! You all just love to moan.

Re: MASON IS THE PLAN B.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:06 am

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Joe Mason playing just behind the strikers is Malky's plan B. And it works! But he can't have a plan C because we don't have enough players, what do we do? Quinn in to Centre Midfield?!

And if you think about it we did have a Plan C last night when Rudy came on, and he made a difference, got us a penalty, held the ball up, won many headers up top. So c'mon, don't be so stupid!! You all just love to moan.

i like how u say we have no plan C and then say gestede is plan C

isnt there a topic on the plan B already?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:06 am

I thought Miller won the penalty by riling their defender into pushing him in the back to give away the most blatant penalty ever. I do agree with your points though. Just can't please some people mate. They think football is a simple game of do this and this will happen. Everyone is right if the manager apparently gets it wrong. :roll:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:07 am

Gunnarson + Whitts = Plan A
Kiss + Whitts = Plan B
Cowie + Whitts + Conway
----------Mason = Plan C

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 am

Zabier wrote:I thought Miller won the penalty by riling their defender into pushing him in the back to give away the most blatant penalty ever. I do agree with your points though. Just can't please some people mate. They think football is a simple game of do this and this will happen. Everyone is right if the manager apparently gets it wrong. :roll:

Such is the expectancy we're expected to play amazing every minutre of every game, and they can't accept there are teams out there better than us!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 am

jezzy666 wrote:
brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Joe Mason playing just behind the strikers is Malky's plan B. And it works! But he can't have a plan C because we don't have enough players, what do we do? Quinn in to Centre Midfield?!

What is the starting salary for a Messageboard Policeman fella?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:12 am

Zabier wrote:I thought Miller won the penalty by riling their defender into pushing him in the back to give away the most blatant penalty ever. I do agree with your points though. Just can't please some people mate. They think football is a simple game of do this and this will happen. Everyone is right if the manager apparently gets it wrong. :roll:

This is Cardiff City although I think we should have a think about changing our name to Newcastle B such is the make-up of the deluded whoppers we attract these days.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 am

math_robz878 wrote:

Such is the expectancy we're expected to play amazing every minutre of every game, and they can't accept there are teams out there better than us!

Not to mention the fact that 6-8 weeks ago we couldn't even field 11 players! Now for those deluded individuals, getting a squad together in 6-8 weeks might work at Sunday League level (trust me, even at that level it's hard enough) but at a professional Championship level standard it's near impossible. The fact we beat Bristol City and West Ham (no matter how lucky we were or how shit the opposition were) shows Malky knows what he's doing and the lads have the jewels.

Our players are not robots ffs. They've only been playing together for a short space of time. If you're not going to give them support and some give over a dodgy performance or two then go and watch rugby or something. We're called supporters not unappreciative deluded cunts.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 am

polo wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:

haha polo is nothing personal, i just get bored in work, and lets be honest some of the things on here are too fun to miss :)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 am

jezzy666 wrote:
polo wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:

haha polo is nothing personal, i just get bored in work, and lets be honest some of the things on here are too fun to miss :)

Same here. Trying to wind people up to pass the time of work is a favourite past time of mine. :D