Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO: THE GROANERS

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:50 am

Please f**k off.

I cannot believe, especially after the way he played Sunday, that within the first 15 minutes people were groaning at Joe Mason because things were not quite coming off for him. This seem to continue for the whole game around me.

Pathetic. He is not Lionel Messi. We are not Barcelona. Get a reality check.

Groaning and screaming abuse is not going to help, hes a yougn kid, he needs support not groans.

GET BEHIND THE LADS OR f**k OFF

Re: FAO: THE GROANERS

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 am

seconded :thumbup:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 am

i didnt hear them,

and if they were im sure it was more frustration we lost the ball rather than anger aimed directly at him or did u actually hear somebodty shout mason your a wanker??

i mean seriously, do we need a new thread from every signle member saying the same thing?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:56 am

Nope didn't hear anyone moaning really, thought the crowd were pretty good. Heard one kid boo at the end but thought they were given a good response.

Besides they pay they can say what they want.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:57 am

2blue2handle wrote:Nope didn't hear anyone moaning really, thought the crowd were pretty good. Heard one kid boo at the end but thought they were given a good response.

Besides they pay they can say what they want.

spot on, i think people just like to rant a bit on here and join in with the crowd

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 am

jezzy666 wrote:i didnt hear them,

and if they were im sure it was more frustration we lost the ball rather than anger aimed directly at him or did u actually hear somebodty shout mason your a wanker??

i mean seriously, do we need a new thread from every signle member saying the same thing?

Then you must be f*cking deaf.

Calling him a wanker, groaning at him, makes no f*cking difference, it aint gonna help him. If people are going to get frustrated at a young kid within the first 15 minutes of the game I suggest they have an angry wank before the game to calm themsleves down, or better still dont f*cking bother coming to the game.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:59 am

polo wrote:

Calling him a wanker, groaning at him, makes no f*cking difference, it aint gonna help him. If people are going to get frustrated at a young kid within the first 15 minutes of the game I suggest they have an angry wank before the game to calm themsleves down, or better still dont f*cking bother coming to the game.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:02 am

Sounds like someone needs an angry wank themselves :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 am

polo wrote:

like i said, i think people were groaning that we lost the ball, not at him, were a footballing side and we like to have the ball in our possession.

i think the fans are entitled as they pay there money to be upset if we lose the ball and to be honest im sure every player was groaning every time we lost the ball and malkay too in our heads.

the only people who need to bash one off and get rid of some rage is the people who come on here and rant and rave with a new topic every 3 minutes thinking there opinion is always right....

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:04 am

2blue2handle wrote:Sounds like someone needs an angry wank themselves :lol:

An option although I think I need an Alka Seltzer preferably.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 am

So its OK for Mackay to rant and rave at the players but not the fans now ??

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 am

jezzy666 wrote:
polo wrote:

like i said, i think people were groaning that we lost the ball, not at him, were a footballing side and we like to have the ball in our possession.

i think the fans are entitled as they pay there money to be upset if we lose the ball and to be honest im sure every player was groaning every time we lost the ball and malkay too in our heads.

the only people who need to bash one off and get rid of some rage is the people who come on here and rant and rave with a new topic every 3 minutes thinking there opinion is always right....

Oh lets just have a message board where no-one starts any topics in case they are accused of having an opinion then. :roll:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

That works both way though, no point starting a topic if you only want people to agree.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:09 am

polo wrote:Please f**k off.

I cannot believe, especially after the way he played Sunday, that within the first 15 minutes people were groaning at Joe Mason because things were not quite coming off for him. This seem to continue for the whole game around me.

Groaning and screaming abuse is not going to help, hes a yougn kid, he needs support not groans.

Very sensible post.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 am

Vintage 63 wrote:So its OK for Mackay to rant and rave at the players but not the fans now ??

Yes. Thats his job.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:15 am

Which block inside the CCS do you sit in then ?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:17 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Which block inside the CCS do you sit in then ?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:21 am

Only wondered coz nobody in 115 was moaning about Mason last nite !

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:23 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Only wondered coz nobody in 115 was moaning about Mason last nite !

The other end of the ground fella

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 am

polo wrote:

haha well im in block 107 :)

i didnt hear anything. for all we know were sta next to each other

malaky gets paid to shout at the players, where as we pay to watch and shout??

surely if anything some would argue we get more right???

once again im not implaying anyone did should, just saying

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 am

jezzy666 wrote:
polo wrote:

haha well im in block 107 :)

i didnt hear anything. for all we know were sta next to each other

malaky gets paid to shout at the players, where as we pay to watch and shout??

surely if anything some would argue we get more right???

once again im not implaying anyone did should, just saying

Malkays gets paid to shout instructions at the players we do not. The players are paid to follow Malkays instructions, not the fans.

Besides, Malkay was probably encouraging, not groaning like Kevin the Teenager.

Im not saying dont shout, im saying encourage instead of getting on the players cases. Last year the tension from the stands had a negative on the pitch. Lets not go the same route under the new regime.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:14 am

agreeed last year affectedthe players, and i agree malkay was prob being positive and i agree again that the players are paid to follow malkay !!

what im saying is i sit by you and i heard no moans dircected at the players other than if we made a mistake the fans would sigh and grunt at our disaointment not the players. and the players are paid to listen to MM and not to us, so even if things were aimed at them, there not paid to listen and so shouldnt.

its a silly debate now really :/

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 am

It only takes one gobby tw*t to put a dampener on things doesn't it. We had one bloke by us who was moaning about Conway and Cowie... he clearly didn't see them run the equivalent of a London marathon on Sunday! Part timer.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:23 am

jezzy666 wrote:agreeed last year affectedthe players, and i agree malkay was prob being positive and i agree again that the players are paid to follow malkay !!

what im saying is i sit by you and i heard no moans dircected at the players other than if we made a mistake the fans would sigh and grunt at our disaointment not the players. and the players are paid to listen to MM and not to us, so even if things were aimed at them, there not paid to listen and so shouldnt.

its a silly debate now really :/

So you admit you heard the groans (Sighs and grunts) then? Hence the title "FAO THE GROANERS" :?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 am

Zabier wrote:It only takes one gobby tw*t to put a dampener on things doesn't it. We had one bloke by us who was moaning about Conway and Cowie... he clearly didn't see them run the equivalent of a London marathon on Sunday! Part timer.

The ones that tickle me (well f*cking annoy would be a better word(s)) are the ones who shout a running commentary of instructions like a manager, from the back of the stand, as if the players can hear them. :lol:

You know the types, play a bit of football themselves, think they care on the same level as a proffesional footballer, and like to make everyone aware of the fact.

And dont get me started on the ones who do it whilst addressing the players by their first name. :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 am

spot on mate!! too many moaners for my liking too!! our team wont get better by moaning at them... lets just support the boys and make sum NOISE!!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:59 am

bluedick wrote:spot on mate!! too many moaners for my liking too!! our team wont get better by moaning at them... lets just support the boys and make sum NOISE!!!! :ayatollah:

May I be first to say "Great first post!!" :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 pm

polo wrote:

You seem pretty angry yourself, going by your aggressive language. Maybe you should have had a word when you had the chance.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Krel wrote:
polo wrote:

You seem pretty angry yourself, going by your aggressive language. Maybe you should have had a word when you had the chance.

What, "have a word" with a couple of hundred people?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 pm

polo wrote:Please f**k off.

Bang On i thought Mason done better than most people and we neeed to remember it only 1 game :ayatollah: