Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDS BEING DEACTIVATED

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 am

Spoke to a few people last night who had they're season tickets 'red lighted' when walking in, because they were standing up too much on sunday? and told they would be banned for 5 games if they stand up again last night?

has this happened to anyone else?

I feel the atmosphere took a kicking last night with the whole of the ninian stand constantly being told to sit down for the whole game!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CARDS BEING DEACTIVATED

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 am

well you were told that zero policy of standing in the ninian stand and if you wanted to stand then go to the canton

some people :roll:

Re: CARDS BEING DEACTIVATED

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:10 am

This issue was discussed last season! therefore if you and others are unhappy about this move to the canton! its cheeper and much better atmos!! :old: we cud just create our own 'stadium atmos' as we will all sing in sink.... I think it would be as spine tingling as the kop....went in there when we played in the cup a few years back (took a hiding for my troubles!) but they get the stadium rocking!!!

but our team has to many people who are motivated to attend football for the image, to be seen in your fake burberry etc n gesturing towards the away fans... I say f**k um, let them sing whatever they like, cos we're CARDIFF CITY!!! we shudnt give a f**k about the opposing fans, just get behind the boys AS ONE!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: