Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swansealad69

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 am

Now I have cleaned the crunchy nut cornflakes of my screen I am able to see and type. You are comedy gold :lol:

Your spelling and grammar crease me - I am far from and academic straight A English student but you my friend seem typical of someone who grew up on a caravan site and never went to school :D

I don't normally agree with opposition fans stalking their rivals message board but please, continue. I never ever want to see you leave :lol:

Re: swansealad69

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:13 am

Personally I don't mind him, its good to have a bit of banter and he takes it well and gives it back. I appreciate that he is a jack but I don't think anyone should have a go at anyone with regards to their spelling or punctuation.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 am

You might want to do a spellcheck yourself if you are going to call someone out for it.

Personally I think he is a sad case. Up at the crack of dawn to post on a rivals website. Sad.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 am

Yes yes yes I know.
Must be a new user,well just for you will say again.
I don't give a flying toss mate,the school I attended was not the best and I had no interest in schooling.
I'm a plastrer and own my own small building firm,and I do ok,so my bad spellung and gram ain't held me back.
Ps enjoy your time on here as a new poster,in all fairness its one of the best forums around(even if it is scum site and has many picky little twats like you,who has just left school)Ps thank you mr porthcawl casual for the nice words,and sorry about the result last night mate,but must say it made me smile.
But you how it is.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 am

jack b*stard :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:10 am

the spelling is not the issue its just that your a jack b*stard ;) sure your a nice fella deep down tho :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:15 am

I am,come around for tea.
I will show you my swans wall.
Ps if need any plaster work done let me know as I give discount on any one who don't slag me off

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 am

swansealad69 wrote:I am,come around for tea.
Ps if need any plaster work done let me know as I give discount on any one who don't slag me off

You need to start giving out discount to everyone fella cos you dont seem very busy at the minute.

Then again I dont suppose there is much call for a plastering in a city filled with caravans.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 am

Mate in the world of running your own building firm with 7 guy working for you,you can never have to much work,
Allso like the coment on caravan but its getting a old ther fella please come up with some new stuff..thanks,,

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 am

polo wrote:You might want to do a spellcheck yourself if you are going to call someone out for it.

Personally I think he is a sad case. Up at the crack of dawn to post on a rivals website. Sad.

I'll tell you what's sad. A Swansea fan on a Cardiff forum. Just goes to show how unloyal you are.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:41 am

BluebirdForever wrote:
polo wrote:You might want to do a spellcheck yourself if you are going to call someone out for it.

I'll tell you what's sad. A Swansea fan on a Cardiff forum. Just goes to show how unloyal you are.

????

I am a Cardiff fan.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:46 am

BluebirdForever wrote:

Oi Nob features have you got a clue what your talking about :?:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

i will say ive seen some of our fans go on their forum

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 pm

swansea lad your talking through your arse, you dont own a business with 7 people at all. f*cking grow up we can spot bullshitters on here a mile away

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 pm

samdm94 wrote:swansea lad your talking through your arse, you dont own a business with 7 people at all. f*cking grow up we can spot bullshitters on here a mile away

I think you'll find he does. :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 pm

samdm94 wrote:swansea lad your talking through your arse, you dont own a business with 7 people at all. f*cking grow up we can spot bullshitters on here a mile away

How does he get any building work in a town full of caravans?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

How does he get any building work in a town full of caravans?

The dopey cunts probably try and pebbledash their caravans!!!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 pm

If you read Swasealads posts out loud he sounds like Renee from Allo allo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If you read Swasealads posts out loud he sounds like Renee from Allo allo :lol: :lol: :lol:

More like Officer Crabtree.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If you read Swasealads posts out loud he sounds like Renee from Allo allo :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking Chewbacca

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:00 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Yes yes yes I know.
I don't give a flying toss mate,the school I attended was not the best and I had no interest in schooling.
I'm a plastrer and own my own small building firm,and I do ok,so my bad spellung and gram ain't held me back.
Ps enjoy your time on here as a new poster,in all fairness its one of the best forums around(even if it is scum site and has many picky little twats like you,who has just left school)Ps thank you mr porthcawl casual for the nice words,and sorry about the result last night mate,but must say it made me smile.
But you how it is.

Well said fella

Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:16 pm

polo wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

????

I am a Cardiff fan.

Yeah I know sorry spelling mistake. I meant "Just goes to show unloyal they are"

Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:46 pm

colours wrote:
But you how it is.

Well said fella

If you think thats well said - you must be his f*cking teacher you pair of daft twats!

And tell your boyfriends from planet swans who are invited to post on here with your links from your shit forum (as you clearly stated above ours is better!) If they keep registering under however many names they use, and posting as much crap as they have the last couple of weeks I'll keep banning their ip adresses - We don't need your type on here to tell us we have one of the best forum on the net! ;)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 pm

All this slaging off over my spelling,its a bit silly don't you think.
And yes I do run my own building firm mate,have done for the last 6years,note sure why you think bull shiting to be fair,but every one to ther own I gess.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Ps enjoy your time on here as a new poster,in all fairness its one of the best forums around(even if it is scum site and has many pikey little twats like you,who has just left school)Ps thank you mr porthcawl casual for the nice words,and sorry about the result last night mate,but must say it made me smile.
But you how it is.

Spell checked for you fella :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:27 am

But you how it is.

If this is how you conduct yourself, I suspect business will be VERY slow....

Don't care if you come on here (or what 'approved' school you occasionally went to) but have a little decorum and respect when visiting foreign parts.... :roll:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:30 am

welshjon wrote:
Ps enjoy your time on here as a new poster,in all fairness its one of the best forums around(even if it is scum site and has many pikey little twats like you,who has just left school)Ps thank you mr porthcawl casual for the nice words,and sorry about the result last night mate,but must say it made me smile.
But you how it is.

Spell checked for you fella :ayatollah:

You missed a spot ;)

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 am

swansealad69 wrote:I am,come around for tea.

Plasterer? F****ing joke. Probably means he puts extra coat of paint on caravans, when the council pay to have them sprayed for the new visitors to their shit town.

They won't sell out tomorrow for their only win of the season.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 am

thomas9990 wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

i will say ive seen some of our fans go on their forum

they cant handle our banter on their forum the touchy cunts, they will ban you just for being a cardiff fan, they cant handle any banter on there... 0 to angry in 1.2 seconds.. probably lack of education.. poor little buggers

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:01 pm

01443casual wrote:Now I have cleaned the crunchy nut cornflakes of my screen I am able to see and type. You are comedy gold :lol:

Your spelling and grammar crease me - I am far from and academic straight A English student but you my friend seem typical of someone who grew up on a caravan site and never went to school :D

I don't normally agree with opposition fans stalking their rivals message board but please, continue. I never ever want to see you leave :lol:

It does make me laugh sometimes, but for all my university education I can cock my typing and spelling up.

Anyway most of the time I can see what he's saying, great spelling doesn't make any of us a better person (although supporting Cardiff City might :lol: ).

I like to see a view from the other side, even if lots of it is bollox. ;) nice to have someone to argue with now the bring Sam back and slagging off of Hudson has finished. Although any more mistakes like Weds and I'll be giving Hudson grief. :ayatollah: