Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

luke chambers

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:41 am

i thought to myself why are we being linked with centre halves we have plenty in that department..... then i saw the hudson and gerrard horror show last night,, the titanic can turn quicker than these 2, i know its early days and in malky we trust but we have to go back a long long way to see such a poor team as last night

Re: luke chambers

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:53 am

DEANO wrote:i thought to myself why are we being linked with centre halves we have plenty in that department..... then i saw the hudson and gerrard horror show last night,, the titanic can turn quicker than these 2, i know its early days and in malky we trust but we have to go back a long long way to see such a poor team as last night

my God somebody who actually saw the same game as me last night ....... I cant believe how some fans actually believe Husdon and Gerrard are flawless individuals , Im afraid that the pairing is too slow for this division and need a quicker player along side either 1 of them . 1 person tried to tell me last night that he thought Hudson was last season's player of the year and also they tried to blame the 1st goal on Mc Naughton's cross ball and the 2nd goal on a dive from Mackell Smith !

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:56 am

Agree, we are in desperate need of QUALITY centre backs. Hudson has played about 6 good games since we signed him and Gerrard is hopeless against quick forwards. MALKY GET IT SORTED :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:56 am

Agree, we are in desperate need of QUALITY centre backs. Hudson has played about 6 good games since we signed him and Gerrard is hopeless against quick forwards. MALKY GET IT SORTED :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:26 am

DEANO wrote:i thought to myself why are we being linked with centre halves we have plenty in that department..... then i saw the hudson and gerrard horror show last night,, the titanic can turn quicker than these 2, i know its early days and in malky we trust but we have to go back a long long way to see such a poor team as last night

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 am

DEANO wrote:i know its early days and in malky we trust but we have to go back a long long way to see such a poor team as last night

Monday May 2nd 2011 wasn't really that long ago was it. :? :? :?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 am

castleblue wrote:
DEANO wrote:i know its early days and in malky we trust but we have to go back a long long way to see such a poor team as last night

Monday May 2nd 2011 wasn't really that long ago was it. :? :? :?

:lol: The man has a point!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 am

with the two center halves there were points in all 3 games that if any1 quick were 1 on 1 with them we would concede but west ham and bristol city didnt test us enough poyet new exactly what to do and to his credit mackail smith and barnes pressed the both center halves into making mistakes overall i thought we played ok and we were lacking a bit of creativity but when we get kiss or gunnarson back then whits can go forward maybe that will help but if we get bellamy and chambers we will be ok i think

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 am

Agreed.....

They played Mikhail-Smith on the shoulder, he was four times very quickly but that was our warning and they could have easily got a very quick goal.

We do need a quicker Centre half for those types of game, Huds & Gerrard are good against big strong slow strikers but can't cope with fast strikers.

Maybe Gunnersons job when fit was to help out in these types of games ????

I bet Malky Learned a lot last night, never mind lets get over it it Onwards and Upwards !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: