Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you was going to Burnely...

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 am

Hope you haven't changed just because we lost noticed that last season some not going because we lost the game before - would of took more if we won...

Re: If you was going to Burnely...

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 am

I meant we're even! :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Hope you haven't changed just because we lost noticed that last season some not going because we lost the game before - would of took more if we won...

would have been in the premiership if we had won the game before, that cost us support at burnley dont think this loss will affect our travelling support this year

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 am

On about through out the season lost a game less went away win at home more went away. :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:On about through out the season lost a game less went away win at home more went away. :lol:

What??

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Hope you haven't changed just because we lost noticed that last season some not going because we lost the game before - would of took more if we won...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 pm

was going before last nights game/loss and still going. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:04 pm

I was going to Burnley, and still am. And to Pompey. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: And to Wembley with Wales.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:38 pm

saddam wrote:was going before last nights game/loss and still going. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dam right m8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: with my little pick n shovel m8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ill be there 1-2 city win :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:45 pm

warebluebirds wrote:
saddam wrote:was going before last nights game/loss and still going. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dam right m8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: with my little pick n shovel m8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ill be there 1-2 city win :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

looking forward to another gd away trip with the usual suspects. no scrumpy for me though :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Oh i see Burnley, i though you wanted to Burn Ely , i was gonna say leave us alone, we live in enough of a dump as it is

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:Oh i see Burnley, i though you wanted to Burn Ely , i was gonna say leave us alone, we live in enough of a dump as it is

I went to burnley last season, good away day !!!!!!!!

By the way if u think Ely is a shithole u wait to see Burnley mate!!!!!!
:lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:11 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Th@Und@D@wg wrote:Oh i see Burnley, i though you wanted to Burn Ely , i was gonna say leave us alone, we live in enough of a dump as it is

I went to burnley last season, good away day !!!!!!!!

By the way if u think Ely is a shithole u wait to see Burnley mate!!!!!!

You are right about Burnley being a shithole, its the worst place ive ever been to :o

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm goin :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:21 pm

I used to go away maybe 10-12 times a season .........but when things get tight moneywise its a bit of a luxury so you have to prioritise and if you do go away pick your games.
Burnley is a long run......the place is a sh@thole so its Portsmouth for me. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:09 pm

"Burnleys a shithole, I wanna go home"
F***ing cracking when we sing that type of song,

I'll be asleep as i am working fri nightshift but will be waking up at 3pm to tune in, make some noise boys :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:05 pm

[quote="henrycecil"][quote="Llantrisant Blue."]On about through out the season lost a game less went away win at home more went away. :lol:[/quote]

What??[/quote]

Whats not to get? looks clear to me lost a game less people went win a game more went? :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:18 pm