Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Running Coach

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 am

For Mark Hudson is a must. I have never and i mean never seen someone so slow in my life. Last i heard he was still leaving the pitch :lol: :lol: But Seriously the second goal he was way ahead of there striker and when he was running he never looked confident he looked over his shoulder and panicked he knew and we knew he wasnt going to get to the ball first despite being 6 miles closer to it than there striker and he totally it fucked up. But from my angle it did seem he clipped his ankle and down he went.PENALTY !!
Hudson is solid in the air but his total lack of any running power is a serious issue, But i do think it is time for Dekel Keenen . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A Running Coach

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 am

Nuclearblue wrote:For Mark Hudson is a must. I have never and i mean never seen someone so slow in my life. Last i heard he was still leaving the pitch :lol: :lol: But Seriously the second goal he was way ahead of there striker and when he was running he never looked confident he looked over his shoulder and panicked he knew and we knew he wasnt going to get to the ball first despite being 6 miles closer to it than there striker and he totally it fucked up. But from my angle it did seem he clipped his ankle and down he went.PENALTY !!
Hudson is solid in the air but his total lack of any running power is a serious issue, But i do think it is time for Dekel Keenen . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes, time for Keinan. Instead of Gerrard !

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:06 am

Did Gerrard cost us two goals ?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:For Mark Hudson is a must. I have never and i mean never seen someone so slow in my life. Last i heard he was still leaving the pitch :lol: :lol: But Seriously the second goal he was way ahead of there striker and when he was running he never looked confident he looked over his shoulder and panicked he knew and we knew he wasnt going to get to the ball first despite being 6 miles closer to it than there striker and he totally it fucked up. But from my angle it did seem he clipped his ankle and down he went.PENALTY !!

Yes, time for Keinan. Instead of Gerrard !

Yes agree instead of Garrard He is as slow as Hudson but a worst defender than Hudson Hos distribution is poor he run keV close for that and only the post saved him being at fault for two goals if you say Hudson at fault for two Plus je was at fault for bristols gaol If you think Hudson is shit we may need a whole new word for Gerrard