Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE SPOILED PLASTIC BRAT'S

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Why the negative's all off a sudden? Ok We lost to Brighton who a fare few people be for today Fancied as promotion candidates, Also They have played together for a good while with some tidy additions, Ok They scored three goals, two should never'av'beens and one decent effort, Thats Football. We went to Westbrom not too long ago and totally annihilated them with this Team (below) Fek We didnt even make the Play off's, But WBA still went up!

01Marshall
02 McNaughton (Kennedy 84)
05 Hudson
14 Quinn
15 Gerrard
04 Rae
07 Whittinghamyellow card
11 Burke
19 Scimeca (Wildig 46)
08 Chopra yellow card
17 Etuhu (McCormack 58)

My opinion is that the Cardiff Team above in 2009/2210 Chop's apart is inferior to the Team Cardiff had out tonight, although the defense with Gerrard back with Us is virtually unscathed even stronger in depth now, (Etuhu and McCormack) I'd take Miller/Earnie every time, Taylor for Rae' Mason for Burk' Cowie for Scimeca I'll take the new boy's hands down Gentle men. Tonight's result was without doubt a mare but was also a tad floooooky'' Tonight Bristol done second favorite's Leicester 2-1) The Pundits choice Blackpool were beaten by the Bookie's 's favorite's for relegation Derby) And third favorites Ipswich had a Mare at home to Southampton, Not to forget Cardiff beat the outright odds'oner's WH at Upton, This season is full of little surprises and I'v no doubt CCFC will have more than a say in regards to the outcome to Championship this season, beside's It's better we lost that game so early in the campaign than with four game's left in April when the outcome could be deja vu all over again, as We all know its too late then, thankfully MM has time to mend things. Last season we were lucky to escape defeat by relegation fodder Preston thanks to a 5hrs into injury time equalizer, at least Brighton are top six. :lol: :lol: Cheer up you miserable bunch of spoilt Brats that never had to endure the Mansfield's /Chesterfield's!!! :ayatollah: