Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SERIOUSLY WISE THE F**K UP..

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Guys Its ONE game, theres about 6 threads on here about how rubbish we were tonight. The fact of the matter is we were beaten by a very good side, who totally outplayed us.

The only time we could keep the ball was when we played it across the back line. We had no time whatsover on the ball otherwise. I think its ridiculous to say that we were rubbish to tonight, OK yes there we stray balls, long balls went too far etc. But for fu*k sake we're not Barca ! It even happens to them aswell if you didnt notice.

Our Cardiff team have played 3 proper games together, the Brighton lot have played 1 maybe 2 season of the same players. Give the team and Malky a chance !

Yes we do need a few more players because i feel we have no strength in depth except Rudy. But Malky knows this, he stated it in an interview. Im sure he will add to the squad.

Its just so frustrating to see stupid posts already slagging the team off.

Think back to Pre-Season when Malky was appointed, there were so many posts on here saying "Top half finish is fine" "Top 10 finish will do me" We get two very good results, and people think we're going to go undefeated. Thats what it seemed like by the reaction of some people on here.

Looking forward to see the response of the players at Burnley. Onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Re: SERIOUSLY WISE THE F**K UP..

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Well put mate.Totally agree.So pointless being negative,i think a realistic finish is top 10 and if that isn't good enough for some of the fans well maybe they should take up golf.Be passionate about your club but it has to be THROUGH THICK AND THIN.We will get there but no-one said this was a fastrack to the prem its going to be a couple of seasons. :ayatollah:

Re: SERIOUSLY WISE THE F**K UP..

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:00 am

A minority of our fans can be so pathetic.