Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tonight!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:08 pm

i personally think tonight was a wake up call to everybody at the club and fans who are expecting us to win 3-0,4-0 each week, we all underestimated Brighton who came out a margin the better team tonight but we can improve ,Brighton won 3-1 but look at it they were all from mistakes, penalty which i thought hudson should have stood him up im not having a go because i am a big fan of hudson but i think there is room for improvements at the back expecially fitness wise and also Gerrard played unsurprisingly sloppy tonight , his passing was everywhere and the awareness of players closing him down was poor!! The other goals were again a lack of fitness and awareness of Brighton attacking !! I thought Malky should have taken miller off rather than Earnshaw as tbh Miller looked lost i now their defenders were 6ft odd and strong but i think we desperately need a big strong striker starting against strong defences eg Parkin should have played he would have given their defence a handful to do instead they bullied two 5ft strikers all game!!But if we take the positives away from the game , we created some very decent chances when conway nearly finished in the first half with a good bit of counter play and i think mason at the end missed a great chance but like Malky said to compete we need more strenght and depth which i think tonight we lacked on !! But lets move on to Saturdays game and hope they bounce back!! Cmonn city!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Tonight!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 pm

I read like the first line. If there was anyone expecting us to win 3 or 4 - 0 each week.

Please, PLEASE PLEASE

RING THIS NUMBER:

0845 456 0455

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:14 pm

wat are you talking about hahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:23 pm

RFMH wrote:I read like the first line. If there was anyone expecting us to win 3 or 4 - 0 each week.

Please, PLEASE PLEASE

RING THIS NUMBER:

0845 456 0455

That number is for the NHS Rethink mental illness website for people suffering with schizophrenia.

And I only know that because I just looked up the number on Google. :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:23 pm

are okk!!!!!! :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: