Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brighon play same style as Swansea last season.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Keep hold of the ball for long periods, content to knock the ball along the back 4 all match . Chase you down quick when you have the ball.

They will be hard to beat and I think they will be top 6. However I will not be watching them when they are live on sky, I would rather stick pins in my eyes.

Re: Brighon play same style as Swansea last season.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 am

Midfield general wrote:Thats what you get with Poyet, fantastic manager and it was the reason why many of us on here wanted him.

Why can't you get it into your head that Brighton were a much more attractive prospect than us during the summer ?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 am

Midfield general wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Thats what you get with Poyet, fantastic manager and it was the reason why many of us on here wanted him.

Why can't you get it into your head that Brighton were a much more attractive prospect than us during the summer ?

There's an old saying that if you dont ask the question then how do you know the answer..? We never asked Poyet the question so how do you know the answer..?

Fair enough, but why would he have wanted to leave BHA after winning promotion with 90-odd points ?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am

Rather stick pins in your eyes??what a bitter tw*t you atr.
Every club we play,every football pundit,and supporters up and down the land mostly love the way we play.
You have got the same look on us and footballing sides as stoke,who in fairness play ther system well,but that is shit to watch.
Lol rather stick pins in your eyes,looks like Brighton could well be up ther playing our way,maybee its you playing the old way. :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:36 am

swansealad69 wrote:Rather stick pins in your eyes??what a bitter tw*t you atr.
Every club we play,every football pundit,and supporters up and down the land mostly love the way we play.
You have got the same look on us and footballing sides as stoke,who in fairness play ther system well,but that is shit to watch.
Lol rather stick pins in your eyes,looks like Brighton could well be up ther playing our way,maybee its you playing the old way. :lol:

It isn't "your" way. Arsenal ring a bell? Most teams on the continent?

Difference is, Brighton have far more of a cutting edge than you ever have.