Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Getting fed up now!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:45 pm

I am getting really pissed off by coming on this forum and seeing thousands of threads about the jacks and negativity towards each other and the team! I don't see the point in coming on this forum slagging each other off which is a disgrace we are all city fans and why are people being negative, we have a saying 'keep the faith' and some people want premiership football straight away but remember we got new team, new coaching staff and new ambitions!!! People need to take long hard think and remember who you are 'CARDIFF CITY FANS' so act like one, stop slagging each other off, be positive, and keep the faith!

If you disagree TOUGH SHIT :evil:

Re: Getting fed up now!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:00 am

I disagree.
You can only keep the faith for so long,
How long have you been in championship for now,on your second owners,in debt,back to sq one with your team,and signing older players.
I mean thes Malaysian owners of yours,hey not exactly giving the management any cash are they,normaly new management will get a war chest as part of getting him in,but he is fotced to take gambles on older payerd.
To be fair I would be pissed of in your shoes,after all you have seen us rise from death and do everything right no debt or high earners and play great football and left you standing and reach the prem,now Brighton are doing the same.
These owners off yours are not all they seam mate,qpr new owner allso malaysian has put a bid in for scot parker 4mil.If your guys want to be a success out ther they need to do somthing quick or qpr are going to be the they follow as what iv heard this new qpr guy is out spoken,a bit like sam hamman was.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:08 am

swansealad69 wrote:I disagree.
How long have you been in championship for now,on your second owners,in debt,back to sq one with your team,and signing older players.
I mean thes Malaysian owners of yours,hey not exactly giving the management any cash are they,normaly new management will get a war chest as part of getting him in,but he is fotced to take gambles on older payerd.
To be fair I would be pissed of in your shoes,after all you have seen us rise from death and do everything right no debt or high earners and play great football and left you standing and reach the prem,now Brighton are doing the same.
These owners off yours are not all they seam mate,qpr new owner allso malaysian has put a bid in for scot parker 4mil.If your guys want to be a success out ther they need to do somthing quick or qpr are going to be the they follow as what iv heard this new qpr guy is out spoken,a bit like sam hamman was.

The debt caused by actually building our own stadium owned by CCFC ...... unlike you lot and the Ospreys paying rent to the council owned stadium , think back to the days of the Vetch and if the council hadnt stepped in you'd be well and truely in the shite on and off the pitch ! If Swansea want to stay up then its time to stop signing Championship players and splash the cash ..... I mean even Wigan have paid nearly £5 mil for a goalie FFS ! Oh and Ive seen Swansea rise and fall ( or was it fail ) 30 years ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 am

I disagree with this. Our Malaysian owners have stated this season that mid table mediocrity will do and I have accepted that. When all our loan and out of contract players left we couldn't produce a 5 a side team let alone a squad to remotely compete in the championship. I think a season of building and a change in culture at the club (relating to work ethic) is required and that indeed is what is happening. We won at West Ham (not many will do that) we slaughtered Bristol City at home. Last night we were poor in all areas and looked as if we had run out of steam - thus down to lack of strength in depth. Malcky however said weeks ago that he needs two or three new signings plus loans which will significantly add to an improve the squad. I the most negative of Cardiff City fans have faith in the manager to do the right thing. I also believe when the time is right the owners will spend but the club needs stable foundations. After all, you have admitted you played good football without spending millions and had success in promotion to the premier league. I am sure you are very smug that our owners and manager are trying to emulate your business model. :roll:

As for QPR/Scott Parker - West Ham want £8m and QPR have bid £4m a token gesture. He is not going to go there. It's a think big mentality so small mided people (a little like yourself) jump on the band wagon.

Any way back to us. I am going to enjoy this season, watching us improve. A smile all around the club. A manager and players that embrace the fans and want to be there! Next season however, I expect promotion to the promised land it would be nice if you could come with us becuase all you have to look forward to Jack cnut are many hammerings and parachute payments - Get in the real world :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:31 am

No one cares if you agree or not!

Who are the older players (or payerds as you call them)?

If you're talkign about Miller, he's 31. Hardly old really.

P.S. Can you please read what you've written before posting it? I know this is advanced for someone from swansea but given you taken the effort to learn something, do it properly!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:10 am

I'm on a touch screen phone mate,and fingers to big for the keys,but saying that my spelling ain't the best.
Yes the council own our grownd,but don't believe every thing you read in the paper as we are paying our way.
As for splashing the cash mate,as you said the council had to buy our ground once in order to survive after the last time we were up ther,do you realy think we are going to do the same thing again.
Out board ate all life long fans of the club who were ther when all this happend,
yes we would like the big names and so on,but not at the cost of this club.
As for the Malaysia owners,they ain't puting much in to the club and have no reason to.
They are not cardiff fans or have any relationship with you,[code][/code]

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:11 am

Debt has been reduced only recently and we have signed mostly young players this summer :?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:16 am

who have the jacks signed oh yea 1 man danny graham and some washed up gk along with wayne ive been relegated i dont know how many times routledge well they will keep them in the prem im sure :? :? :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 am

swansealad69 wrote:I'm on a touch screen phone mate,and fingers to big for the keys,but saying that my spelling ain't the best.
Yes the council own our grownd,but don't believe every thing you read in the paper as we are paying our way.
As for splashing the cash mate,as you said the council had to buy our ground once in order to survive after the last time we were up ther,do you realy think we are going to do the same thing again.
Out board ate all life long fans of the club who were ther when all this happend,yes we would like the big names and so on,but not at the cost of this club.
As for the Malaysia owners,they ain't puting much in to the club and have no reason to.
They are not cardiff fans or have any relationship with you,[code][/code]

Can you explain exactly what you are trying to say there :?: :?: :?: because it reads as if your board ate all your life long fans, might explain your crap attendances last season :lol: