Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alot of you probably couldnt care...

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 pm

on my opinion but when malky arrived we all wanted a mid table finish were still 4th and a loss was going to come sooner or later its early days yes it still hurts when we loose but brighton are a good side and will be there or there abouts all season keep the faith ! it can only get better i love city and if things didnt go as they did we could all be without a football club at this moment! but were still in business and building slowly bluebirds !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Alot of you probably couldnt care...

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:38 pm

guys lets not aruge it one loss thats all god we were not gunna go all season unbeaten !!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Midfield general wrote:
cwmbran-blue wrote:on my opinion but when malky arrived we all wanted a mid table finish were still 4th and a loss was going to come sooner or later its early days yes it still hurts when we loose but brighton are a good side and will be there or there abouts all season keep the faith ! it can only get better i love city and if things didnt go as they did we could all be without a football club at this moment! but were still in business and building slowly bluebirds !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do you have evidence that we all wanted a mid-table finish..? Because I certainly didn't and Im sure others feel the same especially the Malaysians

yeah because anyone with a brain cell would want promotion after we loose the amount of players we did and appoint a new manager :?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 pm

genural...

I have evidence that we need new strikers asap. and maybe 3 loan signings...

west ham battered us lets be honest.. we should take that as a loss with benifits.
brighton outplayed us
bristol are a poor side..

we need young raw loanee talent fom arsenal or man city they both have loads.
we need one HELL of a striker, or two perm attacking players

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Midfield general wrote:
cwmbran-blue wrote:on my opinion but when malky arrived we all wanted a mid table finish were still 4th and a loss was going to come sooner or later its early days yes it still hurts when we loose but brighton are a good side and will be there or there abouts all season keep the faith ! it can only get better i love city and if things didnt go as they did we could all be without a football club at this moment! but were still in business and building slowly bluebirds !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do you have evidence that we all wanted a mid-table finish..? Because I certainly didn't and Im sure others feel the same especially the Malaysians

Yeah dont you take Midfield General out of context, he wants the team relegated he gets a huge chubby when cardiff lose. :roll:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:44 pm

poor bristol beat liecester away tonight