Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We gave you a footballing lesson tonight

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Fair play you looked good tonight against a poor and average Cardiff side, but you have a smaller squad than us and if you dont get recruits in, then you will burn out after xmas. Most teams who get promoted play well the 1st half of the season, then just fade away.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:29 pm

you did to us what we wanted to do to you. question is will you be above us come may :) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Apologies about the gobby tw*t Brighton fan, seems every team has them.

That was as good as I've seen us play last night, I think you were unlucky to meet us on a good day. Best of luck for the rest of the season and make sure you take 6 points off those palace cnuts.

NS

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 pm

We were brought down to earth by a very good hard working side,well played Brighton

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 am

Enjoy yourselves and make the most of your good start to the season, Unless your Man Utd Chelsea etc... Nothing lasts forever, Gus is a top Manager and knows his Stuff. Wont be long be for Gus is offered a job He cant refuse, but dont worry Dave Jones is available!! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:19 am

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Enjoy yourselves and make the most of your good start to the season, Unless your Man Utd Chelsea etc... Nothing lasts forever, Gus is a top Manager and knows his Stuff. Wont be long be for Gus is offered a job He cant refuse, but dont worry Dave Jones is available!! :ayatollah:

This must be the football manager job centre for Dave Jones, we seem offer Jonsey a future vacancy for certain clubs -Plymouth,Wurzels and now Brighton :lol:

Didn't Poyet leave Swindon when he was no2 with Dennis Wise to got to Leeds after Ken (master)Bates gave them an offer they couldn't refuse

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:58 pm

In all fairness I thought we were getting on top when we went a goal down and then a minute before they scored the second they should have had a player sent off for what should have been a second yellow, thats a game changing incident. Yes Brighton did well but they had a fair amount of luck. Played a typical Uruguayan way, passing the ball around but shirt pulling while the ref wasnt looking at every opportunity.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm

I f*cking hate when people respond so heavily to these sort of posts.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:57 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:I f*cking hate when people respond so heavily to these sort of posts.

I know and you just added to it :? :? :? :?

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:37 pm

sing when Your rimming ! :o :D :D