Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:20 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:???????? wtf is going on :evil: :evil: :evil:

BAN BAZ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: why have posts been deleted???

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:13 am

u will have to ask Carl later .

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:25 am

Martyn1963 wrote:u will have to ask Carl later .
carl was up in toon

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 am

he can do it from his fone I think Baz , Im sure when I met him at the Leicester game he was checkin the board n stuff . So how u feelin this morning , result sunk in yet ?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:32 am

no i had to get up at 3 could not sleep

but all the posts about trouble up there had dissapeard, bit annoyed tbh it was only the truth :ayatollah: as told to me by the boys themself :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:35 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:no i had to get up at 3 could not sleep

but all the posts about trouble up there had dissapeard, bit annoyed tbh it was only the truth :ayatollah: as told to me by the boys themself :ayatollah:

What happened baz?..I was up there but didn`t see any trouble..

Mind you, we left straight after the game..

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 am

Ive read some of the stuff on Mike's MB too , and there's some short vid clips been posted on the Cardiff / Swansea banter broup on facebook . Roll on Tuesday mate and get 3 points again ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/grou ... 680&ref=ts

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:15 pm

I can't believe they've deleted those ones and left the one with PR's phone number and address. The one that could get the site shut down if he gets loads of abuse and takes it to the police. Ever heard of papers being sued for giving out details like that? It's exactly the same

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Mr Baz is very vigilant lol - I posted on these threads and didn't have a clue what ones were deleted until he said

Well if public info about PR is readily available then TOUGH tits to him - he deserves what he gets in my opinion and i am sure Maureen at 118 will gladly help me out if needs be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:19 pm

delmbox wrote:I can't believe they've deleted those ones and left the one with PR's phone number and address. The one that could get the site shut down if he gets loads of abuse and takes it to the police. Ever heard of papers being sued for giving out details like that? It's exactly the same

It's all in the public domain though pretty much, a quick google and you can find it all.

As for the deleted posts, it looks as if all the one's about the trouble/fighting have been removed - looks like a cover up to me!

There were at least 2 or 3 about it last night, none of which got out of hand at all. Anyone care to explain why they've been removed?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:23 pm

The threads about the "trouble" that occured were by no way insultive or offensive

BUT seems like they want to keep the info that was published in those threads very quiet for reasons!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 pm

has the 50,000 poster thread just gone too ? :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:35 pm

delmbox wrote:I can't believe they've deleted those ones and left the one with PR's phone number and address. The one that could get the site shut down if he gets loads of abuse and takes it to the police. Ever heard of papers being sued for giving out details like that? It's exactly the same

WHY ITS ALL IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN EADY TO GET HOLD OF
HIS NUMBER IS ON THE CCFC WEBSITE SO IS HIS E MAIL ADDRESS, AND BECAUSE I AM A DIRECTOR ALL MY INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL TO SEE

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:18 pm

quite a few threads and posts have been deleted since the board started, it seems censorship is alive and well and rampant on this board.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:45 pm

rob wrote:quite a few threads and posts have been deleted since the board started, it seems censorship is alive and well and rampant on this board.

if only i was a mod :lol: :lol: ;)

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:13 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
rob wrote:quite a few threads and posts have been deleted since the board started, it seems censorship is alive and well and rampant on this board.

would you ban me baz :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:58 pm

rob wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

would you ban me baz :lol:

yes rob want to be the only one over a 1000 post(all are very highly informative about football) :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:05 pm

CF11 wrote:

It's all in the public domain though pretty much, a quick google and you can find it all.

As for the deleted posts, it looks as if all the one's about the trouble/fighting have been removed - looks like a cover up to me!

There were at least 2 or 3 about it last night, none of which got out of hand at all. Anyone care to explain why they've been removed?

Oh alright then, I stand corrected

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 pm

he got a new number now, and thats doing the rounds already

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Baz, not deleted , but were moved, they are back up now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Baz, not deleted , but were moved, they are back up now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

beloved leader of the greatest messageboard...........look when i posted this thread(you were cwching to cheggers on bus) :lol: :lol: :lol:

ta anyway
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: