Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

6 points out of the first 9...

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:43 pm

:ayatollah: for anyone who would have taken that??

bearing in mind that weve still had a better start than 16 other teams

bearing in mind that we had West Ham away in the opening game, a new manager and an incomplete squad

bearing in mind that if we carry on getting points at this rate of 2 in 3, we'll finish with 92 points and probably promotion ;)

id say its a bloody good start, bearing all that in mind

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 6 points out of the first 9...

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:04 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote::ayatollah: for anyone who would have taken that??

bearing in mind that we had West Ham away in the opening game, a new manager and an incomplete squad

bearing in mind that if we carry on getting points at this rate of 2 in 3, we'll finish with 92 points and probably promotion ;)

Good post scott :ayatollah: If we are being honest i would have said 5 or 6 pts - before a ball was kicked.
So Yes with your above points,i agree 6 pts is good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:12 am

Yes, it is a very good start, as I stated in my thread. People are being irrational.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote::ayatollah: for anyone who would have taken that??

Good post scott :ayatollah: If we are being honest i would have said 5 or 6 pts - before a ball was kicked.
So Yes with your above points,i agree 6 pts is good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Like I say year after year you only have to average 2 points a game to get promoted.
and you cant see the real runners and riders till christmas.