Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sorry that was shit outplayed & outclassed

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm

The bubble has burst and we need strengthening NOW

Miller is so lucky to stay on he is a pure luxury

Re: Sorry that was shit outplayed & outclassed

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm

bring in Chambers and Bellamy and we'll be fine.
or maybe a cheeky bid for Ryan Lowe at Bury or Adam Le Fondre at Rotherham, i think they'd do well at Championship level

IN MM WE TRUST :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Hell we were playing a team that had a season together, is on a run from last years promotion, how many new players did we field?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Igovernor wrote:Hell we were playing a team that had a season together, is on a run from last years promotion, how many new players did we field?

That is perhaps the only positive from tonight. Even so I never expected it to be this bad.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Not delighted with the result or overall performance but we played like that in the 2nd half against Bristol City but Come on,we gifted them 3 goals, 3 individual errors, the major plus for me was that we never gave up, unlike Middlesbourgh and Reading where we never looked like coming back.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 pm

we looked tired that extra days rest could really be seen... i know i sound a lot like some managers who wine about fixtures but the person who does the fixtures really needs a good slapping across the wrist :lol:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Scruffy wrote:we looked tired that extra days rest could really be seen... i know i sound a lot like some managers who wine about fixtures but the person who does the fixtures really needs a good slapping across the wrist :lol:

Did Wales v England have priority ?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:
Scruffy wrote:we looked tired that extra days rest could really be seen... i know i sound a lot like some managers who wine about fixtures but the person who does the fixtures really needs a good slapping across the wrist :lol:

its an international rugby game which is our national sport and imo will always take priority don't know whether it took priority at this certain point. But there's one thing i think we can all agree on here is we did looked shattered out there today and the passing was sloppy imo but ahh well bring on Saturday no point wining now ;)

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Scruffy wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:

its an international rugby game which is our national sport and imo will always take priority don't know whether it took priority at this certain point. But there's one thing i think we can all agree on here is we did looked shattered out there today and the passing was sloppy imo but ahh well bring on Saturday no point wining now ;)

Burnley, now have had an extra days rest and do not have to travel. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:58 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:

Burnley, now have had an extra days rest and do not have to travel. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

good point generally left me speechless :lol: slipped my mind ahhh well

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:59 pm

to be fair i thought that brighton are a very good passing team with a very busy striker who forces mistakes in makail-smith but the city were poor,hudson had a bit of a mare and him and gerrard resorted to long balls(ala 2 years ago) with midget strikers,we looked lightweight and lacked numbers in the middle of the park,it looked like we played ait of a diamond shape with mason just behind front 2 and 2 wingers tucking in tight so therefore no width apart from fullbacks, f**k all on the bench 2 make a difference,i think we need 1centre back,2 centre mids,2 wingers and 1 other striker for our squad and thats not saying that the 12 that played 2nite wont get in the team,im just saying there needs 2 be more quality in the squad....in malky we trust