Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To all the pathetic Jacks

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 pm

that have just registered on here tonight to rub it in, are you really that sad? FFS, every team will lose at some point in a season and personally I wasn't laughing on Monday night at your lot but come on. Are your lives really that uninteresting and will that all that keeps you going is having a dig at us?

By the way I don't expect any constructive replies to this

Re: To all the pathetic Jacks

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Randy Udderway wrote:that have just registered on here tonight to rub it in, are you really that sad? FFS, every team will lose at some point in a season and personally I wasn't laughing on Monday night at your lot but come on. Are your lives really that uninteresting and will that all that keeps you going is having a dig at us?

Your not going to get one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:22 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:
Randy Udderway wrote:that have just registered on here tonight to rub it in, are you really that sad? FFS, every team will lose at some point in a season and personally I wasn't laughing on Monday night at your lot but come on. Are your lives really that uninteresting and will that all that keeps you going is having a dig at us?

Your not going to get one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whooop whoop fckn great ai

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 pm

It is sad I must admit , but my god it is funny, :lol: