Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tit for Tat Banter - Qpr & the Gypos on here having a laugh

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:08 pm

The Gypos and Qpr Stan are on here now having a little laugh reminding us what goes around comes around, seriously what is the point ? It's simple tit for tat banter. It makes everyone look stupid at the end of the day, because all we will do is just have a laugh at them when Qpr and the Gypos lose and remind them that they laughed at us tonight.

I just don't see the point on them coming on our boards having a laugh at our result when Karma will always come around and bite all of the teams we we support in the arse. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Tit for Tat Banter - Qpr & the Gypos on here having a laugh

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:The Gypos and Qpr Stan are on here now having a little laugh reminding us what goes around comes around, seriously what is the point ? It's simple tit for tat banter. It makes everyone look stupid at the end of the day, because all we will do is just have a laugh at them when Qpr and the Gypos lose and remind them that they laughed at us tonight.

I just don't see the point on them coming on our boards having a laugh at our result when Karma will always come around and bite all of the teams we we support in the arse. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lol i do think ur rite but sooo many scum as had a laugh at our man city result but compared to tonights result i think we done pretty dam good x

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:22 pm

lol, you did ok against Man City and we did have a laugh and now your doing the same which is totally fair enough. But a few people like Stan etc and a number of your fellow fans are pissing themsellves over the fact what goes around comes around because we lost..

It's just tit for tat at the end of the day. We will rub yours and qpr noses in it when you lose next, and in turn you will do the same etc etc etc etc etc lol.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Human nature mate.

You thought it was hilarious when QPR & the jacks lost & after tonight's drubbing at home it was inevitable we would pop by to remind you we can all do that.

I have no axe to grind with CCFC I openly stated many times last season I'd like to see you go up as you are a big club & I have no reason to change that opinion this season but as I say after a few had a chuckle at our expense Saturday this was my very immature way of saying.... Oh look what happened to you boys tonight :lol:

Don't panic it's only a bit of fun, more important things in life :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Totally agree Stan. I see it as all fun, that was the point of the thread. But I think some people are taking the whole what goes around comes around thing a tad to far.

Everytime any of our sides lose we will always have a bit of banter and say hahaha, you lost. That's what football banter is all about.

PS..I do read your posts Stan so I know of your respect for our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Banter is Banter when given should have the good grace to accept it back. I personally felt there were too many Swansea threads on here anyway

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:34 pm

C.L.B.

Tbh bruv its because we've all suffered one heavy defeat early on this season. Anytime one of us loses from now I wouldn't expect much noise from either of the camps.

Clean slate now as its official we're all shit :D

Good post splott.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:39 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Banter is Banter when given should have the good grace to accept it back. I personally felt there were too many Swansea threads on here anyway

but u all saying swans are soo soo bad but thing im sure last year when u lost to blackpool i wasnt that botherd if u won or lost but this year i had the greatest feeling u wish the swans had lost