Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WELCOME BACK TO REALITY LADS!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:45 pm

After reading this lovely thread;

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56805

All I have to say is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spanked at home.......It can happen to the best of us eh fella's :D

P.S. Still hope you do well but just remember what goes around comes around :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WELCOME BACK TO REALITY LADS!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:53 pm

I keep tellin em making threads like that bites us on the arse everytime. :lol: best of luck to your season mate

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I keep tellin em making threads like that bites us on the arse everytime. :lol: best of luck to your season mate

You are spot on mate. As you can see I was waiting for my moment :D

As you say football has a nasty habit of delivering a bit of an egg on face situation now & again.

Still, Brighton are very strong this year so its no real shame losing to them with your firepower you will be A OK.
:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Fair enough, have your laugh too. But it's called tit for tat banter mate. Now we in turn will laugh at QPR's next stuffing simply because you are having a laugh at us.

Tit for tat and all that stuff.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I keep tellin em making threads like that bites us on the arse everytime. :lol: best of luck to your season mate

As you say football has a nasty habit of delivering a bit of an egg on face situation now & again.

Still, Brighton are very strong this year so its no real shame losing to them with your firepower you will be A OK.

Personally Stan, with our current fire power, i don't think so.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Personally Stan, with our current fire power, i don't think so.

I'd say you will be ok with Ernie & Miller. Experience & both know where the goal is, add to that Whittingham chipping in here & there & their is not much better around in that division.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Are you happy with the TF take over? & what about Scott Parker??

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:20 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Are you happy with the TF take over? & what about Scott Parker??

Mate if it means that fat orange c**t Briatore & the midget f*cking off I wouldn't care if it was Peter Sutcliffe taking over tbh. Not sure this new fella has the financial clout but with Amit Bhatia on board also things will definitely look up.

Parker... Never in a million.