Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Poyet was always my first choice

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 pm

And was also contracted to Brighton already plus I think he said he wanted to stay there.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Brighton have prolly the same budget as us, just got promoted and have a nice stadium. Watford just survived relegation and have a shit budget. Malkay done well with Watford considering the players he's had. Yes poyet did brill at Brighton, but can he keep it up?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Pep Guadiola was my first choice. No way would Gus would have joined us no gain for him. Gus managed to out think us with our really new team and missing Kiss and Gunnarson wow. :roll: :roll:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Where is Kiss anyway

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 pm

f*cking typical!! how did i know you'd be on here spouting ur shit tonight. i'm surprised u got time to write about cardiff with all the claiming and f*cking grassing u do

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:04 pm

It will be the lefties fault soon.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Bet you wernt saying this after the west Ham result.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:15 pm

all u ever post is negative bollocks. either that or telling about ur claims or telling a guy to get everyones number plates and report it to police for f**k sake! U never have anything positive to say about the team u claim to support and u take everything the f*cking daily mail say as gospel. so i come on here tonight and i was expecting the usual bollocks of the same old suspects and i was right

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Oh do behave, You had no chance of poaching Gus.

Under contract

Happy at our club

New stadium

Being backed by a mega rich chairman

Went on record saying he would only leave if a special club came in. I mean a big Premiership club.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:He's a premiership manager and completely out thought MM

I RECKON YOUR A JACK... PLEASE f**k OFF

Grow up and face facts

How's he a prem manager? He almost got a good spurs team relegated.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:He's a premiership manager and completely out thought MM

Grow up and face facts

Did he manage Spurs then..? The man is highly thought of throughout the footballing world and the way his managerial career is going has to be admired.

Perhaps we shouldve got phil brown, he did brill with hull, surely he's a better manager.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:09 pm

BOLLOCKS

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Grow up and

Did he manage Spurs then..? The man is highly thought of throughout the footballing world and the way his managerial career is going has to be admired.

Perhaps we shouldve got phil brown, he did brill with hull, surely he's a better

You never answered my question about Spurs

Yes he did, he took over from Martin jol if i remember correctly

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 pm

nobber wrote:BOLLOCKS

Nobber, you've said it better than anyone else

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I RECKON YOUR A JACK... PLEASE f**k OFF

Grow up and

Perhaps we shouldve got phil brown, he did brill with hull, surely he's a better

He was assistant to Juande Ramos and NOT manager.

He was also made manager then got sacked his rednapp takin over. Anyway batter is about to die

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:26 pm

"He's a premiership manager and completely out thought MM"

Not arguing about your statement of choice, but don't agree with the above, we've got a long season ahead of us and we'll make comparisons regarding managers at the end of it, Poyet won't out think everyone and neither will Malky, but the players will have a big say in it, looking forward to the game at Brighton already.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I RECKON YOUR A JACK... PLEASE f**k OFF

Grow up and

He was assistant to Juande Ramos and NOT manager.

He was also made manager then got sacked his rednapp takin over. Anyway batter is about to die

Wrong. Poyet's first managers job was us. We were the first club to offer him this title. Poyet had been knocked back by a few clubs one being Charlton.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:42 pm

nobber wrote:"He's a premiership manager and completely out thought MM"

Not arguing about your statement of choice, but don't agree with the above, we've got a long season ahead of us and we'll make comparisons regarding managers at the end of it, Poyet won't out think everyone and neither will Malky, but the players will have a big say in it, looking forward to the game at Brighton already.

Poyet has done Malky up like a kipper twice now. Both times away from home

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 pm

No problem General. I'm just stating a fact. Poyet was also assistant To Wise at Leeds and Swindon. He gained a lot of experience from that and obviously Spurs.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:52 am

I dont see how you think you were being some kind of oracle in wanting poyet as manager (everybody i know rates him)!!!!
how do you know for a start that we didnt approach him (cos it wasnt in the daily mail)?! you're a fan with delusional expectations. Brighton have just been promoted, moving to a brand new stadium and have backers who were willing to outbid premier league clubs for makail-smith! so why in your humble opinion would he leave all that to come to a club who had about 4 players left and not the same financial backing!!!!!!? I, for one am absolutely thrillled we have gone for malky mackay, the guy hasnt put a foot wrong so far in my opinion, and if wasnt for shocking defending last night, who knows what would have happened. I'm so glad we've chosen a manager with a vision for the future of cardiff city, but of course people like you are gonna come on here after every defeat and instead of supporting the team and manager, are gonna come on here trying to score "I TOLD YOU SO POINTS!!!!!!!!!!"

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:00 am

Adam your a fuckign idiot. f**k off back to suppiorting Merthyr you clown.

You havent been to either home game for startes :roll:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:54 am

Midfield general wrote:
caskey wrote:No problem General. I'm just stating a fact. Poyet was also assistant To Wise at Leeds and Swindon. He gained a lot of experience from that and obviously Spurs.

Some of these make up their own football history mate. :lol:

I'm certain he took over the helm after jol got sacked/left

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:08 am

wait for the 'i'll never go to nother game whilst MM is in charge'

think you said that about DJ IN feb, although i dont think you kept to that.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 am

langley wrote:wait for the 'i'll never go to nother game whilst MM is in charge'

think you said that about DJ IN feb, although i dont think you kept to that.

He hasnt been to a game this season.

Hes full of shit. Makes out hes this massive Cardiff fan. He was Merthyrs biggest fan until about 4 years ago.

:roll:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:38 pm

But we are above Poyet and his team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Dont get me wrong i like Poyet but i am more than happy with Malky :D

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:52 pm

But Poyet is the only manager that has done us good and proper this season.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:But Poyet is the only manager that has done us good and proper this season.

makes no difference. Dave Jones done Brendan Rogers at Swansea last season yet they played spurs yesterday while we played forest!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:57 pm

But it's about the season, not just one game isn't it??

if we had an average season and were below Brighton but beat them in a game - would that make Malky supreme over Poyet?

Di Matteo and Makay were my choices before the great one came.

I think we've had the best of the bunch all things considering, money,timing, squad, fans etc

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: