Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: What was the Plan B tonight ??

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 pm

polo wrote:Dave Jones was given time to build his promotion pushes. He didnt do it in his first season

As for Brendan Rogers he had the nucleus of a good side, which had played together for a few years.

MM is starting from scratch. its going to take time. If you cant wait f**k off down West.

Excellent mate, well said, :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:49 pm

henrycecil wrote:
polo wrote:Dave Jones was given time to build his promotion pushes. He didnt do it in his first season

As for Brendan Rogers he had the nucleus of a good side, which had played together for a few years.

MM is starting from scratch. its going to take time. If you cant wait f**k off down West.

I can wait mate, but im a Cardiff boy. I will tell you something though, if it doesn't happen in the next couple of seasons or so you will get your wish and the next generation of valley fans will ''f**k off down West''.

I know it's only three games in but we were shit against West Ham and probably played them at the right time of the season and caught them cold. Then we beat a team who are one of the favs to be relegated. Then get stuffed by a promoted side.

What i've witnessed so far it doesn't look good and i personally feel we haven't got that much time.

It will take more than the jacks in the premiership for one season, and Cardiff not pushing for promotion to turn Merthyr white mate.

And I would suggest the same goes for the Rhondda Valley, Cynon Valley and Gwent.

Just because we dont live in cardiff doesnt make us any less passionate about the City. I would go as far as to say the club has more support from outside of the City than the City itself.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Did you leave 70 minutes into the game.

The Plan B was the most obvious plan I've ever seen.

He brought Gestede on instead of Earnie, a completely different option, that was the Plan B, should have maybe done it earlier but Malk did it earlier than when DJ brought on Parkin, and Gestede is a much better players, in malky we trust

: MAJOR FACEPALM: