Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Defense again

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Stupi mistake at the back again, apparently.

What is it with defensive errors and us?

God damn it....let's see what we can do when losing.....believe
:ayatollah:

Re: Defense again

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm

super kev it was, he`s still super though :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:56 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:super kev it was, he`s still super though :ayatollah:

Rare for him then, and yes he is still super lol

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Just saw video of goal, just a tricky strike that bounced just in front of marshall...think it took a deflection.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:09 pm

hudson gives a penalty away, the he's a wanker

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:13 pm

awh losing to brighton, never mind, not a bad lower league team are they? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:21 pm

JustAJack wrote:awh losing to brighton, never mind, not a bad lower league team are they? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Get a grip you tart, go worry about the mess you will end up in by the end of the season.

"but we are premiership" no, you are championship lost in a place that has too much quality for you!

Give one to your sister from me and write on your own message board you closet bluebird

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:25 pm

'no you are championship' ? clearly not mate. I think your mixing me up with that shite team up the m4?
and before you mention quality, i think brighton might have to much quality for you mate :D
WE (Swansea) are premierleague!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:32 pm

JustAJack wrote:'no you are championship' ? clearly not mate. I think your mixing me up with that shite team up the m4?
and before you mention quality, i think brighton might have to much quality for you mate :D
WE (Swansea) are premierleague!!!!!!!

Read what I said you tart, you are championship quality lost in the league of big boys, you will never be a bigger team then us bluebirds.

Go write on your own message board you tart, or go shag your sister, or whatever it is you do. Oh yeah just got informed it's your brother not your sister you like to shag.

See you next year Pal, enjoy your time in the promise land cos you won't be there for long

Catch you next year cunty

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:37 pm

we are bigger than you, will always be bigger than you, first WELSH team in premiership, only welsh team thats going to be in premiership!!!! Relegation battle,3-1 :L:L:L:L:L

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 pm

JustAJack wrote:we are bigger than you, will always be bigger than you, first WELSH team in premiership, only welsh team thats going to be in premiership!!!! Relegation battle,3-1 :L:L:L:L:L

No that may make you better cos tour in a better league, not bigger mate lmao! Get a grip, pull your brothers todger over our loss and stop writing on our board, we don't care about your opinions. I don't think I want to read any more of you shit.

Goodnight you smelly gypo closet bluebird