Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any Jobs

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:15 pm

does any of you know of any jobs going? anything will do me aslong as i don't have to work in mcdonalds and places like that :D

Re: Any Jobs

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:44 pm

And that's your best attempt at selling yourself!

Me thinks there's a big wake up call and learning curve heading your way.
Do you for one second think someone will read your message and be impressed enough to offer you a job, where do you live? how old are you. do you have any experience, do you have any qualifications, do you drive and are you able to travel?

Have a :old: think, learn from it and try again at another date.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 pm

jeffroyal wrote:does any of you know of any jobs going? anything will do me aslong as i don't have to work in mcdonalds and places like that :D

My god, is this for real. :o

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:58 pm

i was asking does anyone know of any jobs going thats all

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:01 pm

noones gonna offer you a job unless it's "mcdonalds or place like that"

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Jeff, there's work out there if you're willing to travel, but I do agree with the above posters though, personally I'd have no problem working in McDonalds or cleaning toilets if I was out of work (wouldn't be ideal, but beggars can't be choosers). good luck with your search. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:09 pm

He only asked if anybody knew of anything :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Marc wrote:Jeff, there's work out there if you're willing to travel, but I do agree with the above posters though, personally I'd have no problem working in McDonalds or cleaning toilets if I was out of work (wouldn't be ideal, but beggars can't be choosers). good luck with your search. :ayatollah:

Not easy out there atm take what you can get, I agree :ayatollah: agree.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Gwyn was trying to be constructive and he was right.

No-one is going to recommend you for anything or try to help if they feel it'll make them look silly for doing so. Quite the opposite if you give people an idea of what you've done in the past or would like to do. If you haven't got any experience then just say so and say what you would like to do.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:16 pm

jeffroyal wrote:does any of you know of any jobs going? anything will do me aslong as i don't have to work in mcdonalds and places like that :D

I even applied for McDonalds but didnt get a reply :( asda said no as well and not to apply for another position for 6 months :( passed my test last tuesday though so going to strap a ladder to my roof an look for windows to clean :D

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Also its easier to get a job when you've got one I.e Mcdonalds ;)

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 pm

ye i got job experience ive worked in same place as im in now for 3 years and thats part time cleaning so as you can see why i don't want to do that again.. ive applied for asda,ladbrooks and next all said no! ive also done a application form for bowlplex but they not taking on for another month

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:53 pm

zorba foods always taking on

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:56 pm

samdm94 wrote:zorba foods always taking on

where to mate?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:54 pm

You lot are bastards aye :lol: