Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy signed for cardiff on loan!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 pm

...one year ago today! still hoping we can get him again this season!! :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy signed for cardiff on loan!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:36 pm

tease

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Davidreesevans wrote:...one year ago today! still hoping we can get him again this season!! :ayatollah:

yea in u dreams he got 2 embarrassed by last years disaster and faked injury he wont b back lol

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 pm

i dont think he was a disaster last year!!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:13 pm

areuwatchincardifscum wrote:
Davidreesevans wrote:...one year ago today! still hoping we can get him again this season!! :ayatollah:

yea in u dreams he got 2 embarrassed by last years disaster and faked injury he wont b back lol

im sure he scored in last years disaster match at the liberty? not 100% sure, maybe you can confirm it for me? or are you like many a plastic fan and decide that now the jacks are in the prem that you have unbridled love for the club? :old:
Grade A Douchebag :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:47 pm

It's going to be interesting to see how Bellers' Man City contract situation gets resolved.

I'm still quietly confident though that Bellers is going to come back whether it be on the 31st August or when the loan window re-opens. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:51 pm

I reckon he will be back by the January window at the latest :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 am

go and tickle a horses todger u jack tw*t

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:01 am

Trololol wrote:I reckon he will be back by the January window at the latest :ayatollah:

Do you understand the transfer deadline dates? :roll:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:17 am

Nearly as embarrassing as posting 20 times in 2 days on a Cardiff messageboard you muppet!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 am

Merlin wrote:
Trololol wrote:I reckon he will be back by the January window at the latest :ayatollah:

Do you understand the transfer deadline dates? :roll:

Yes I do understand the deadline dates, I just realised that my post wasn't the clearest it could have been :lol:
What I meant was, if he doesn't sign by the end of this window or the loan window which follows, I believe he will sign by the after the January window opens. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 pm

AND his first home game was against doncaster.... Can someone tell me who our next home game is please?

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:AND his first home game was against doncaster.... Can someone tell me who our next home game is please?

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Fix ... 35,00.html

Hope this helps? ;)

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:43 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Cardiffcityfc wrote:AND his first home game was against doncaster.... Can someone tell me who our next home game is please?

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Fix ... 35,00.html

Hope this helps? ;)

Exactly doncaster could good omen for us

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 pm

haha awesome! so hes set to sign by sept 10th! (if you believe superstition!) lol :ayatollah: