Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2 PLAYERS THAT INTEREST MALKY

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Jordan Mutch and Luke Chambers.

Both would be very good additions to the squad in my opinion and the rumours are that Malky is chasing both.

Opinions.

Re: 2 PLAYERS THAT INTEREST MALKY

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Never heard of Jordan Mutch.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Jordan Mutch young player with a touch of quality: didn't he play for watford last year so Malky knows what he wants can see Brimingham hanging on to him until the last minute if they haven't got rid of the big earners if they have its a no show

Luke Chamber: Quality centre half again cpt this year McClaren knows what he's doing evidently wants to keep him can't see that happening unless forest are offering crap wages they'll have to selling or lose out

Carl whats happening with Adam smith (spanish lad) he got a good rep fits the bill nicely young and talented Im also guessing we didnt fancy the lad from hull then?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 pm

both good players.

would be two great signings

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:04 pm

carlccfc wrote:Jordan Mutch and Luke Chambers.

Both would be very good additions to the squad in my opinion and the rumours are that Malky is chasing both.

Opinions.

i really think we should push for the signing of Chambers, he is an excellent defender, and reminds me of McNaughton in the sense that his quality seems to be largely overlooked by people outside of the club for some strange reason, but believe me, hes a top defender

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Sure I heard Jordan mutch broke his ankle in last game for Birmingham.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Teenage midfielder Jordon Mutch has been left out of Birmingham's squad to face Nacional in Thursday's Europa League play-off round first leg.

The 19-year-old went over on his ankle in training on Tuesday and will remain in the UK as a precaution.

BBC SPORT

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 pm

ngriffiths wrote:Sure I heard Jordan mutch broke his ankle in last game for Birmingham.

"The 19-year-old went over on his ankle in training on Tuesday and will remain in the UK as a precaution."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14486541.stm

Both great players and I cannot see either being sold by their club.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:28 pm

ngriffiths wrote:Sure I heard Jordan mutch broke his ankle in last game for Birmingham.

nah just went over on it in training Tuesday and has been left out of their squad to face Nacional on Thursday - maybe he been left out for other reasons ;) , cos we all know Birmingham skint :lol: :lol: :lol: - mind you Carl if we sign Mutch, Bellamy and Chambers, job done I would say.