Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help....

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:00 pm

i handed an iphone into lost property in feb.. it hasnt been claimed and my company policy says after 6 mnths it can be claimed by the finder... well after a few hrs it seems to be stuck in recovery mode, can anyone help?

Re: Help....

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 pm

havent got a clue sorry :(

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Ummm my ipod did this i think there is a master reset.... if you cant find it ask Merlin :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:18 pm

aj1927 wrote:i handed an iphone into lost property in feb.. it hasnt been claimed and my company policy says after 6 mnths it can be claimed by the finder... well after a few hrs it seems to be stuck in recovery mode, can anyone help?

resetting it the simple way you need to hold down the on/off button (at the top) and the big round menu button (on the front)

hold them until it turns off and an apple appears on the screen.

another option is to turn it off then plug into your computer. that runs a sync and should turn it on and open itunes and do some upgrades etc. that sometimes helps

if not its maybe blocked and you might be best going to a dodgy phone shop and seeing if they can unblock or jailbreak it.

try the other two options first

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Pm Merlin, he's the one for things like this

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:21 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
aj1927 wrote:i handed an iphone into lost property in feb.. it hasnt been claimed and my company policy says after 6 mnths it can be claimed by the finder... well after a few hrs it seems to be stuck in recovery mode, can anyone help?

resetting it the simple way you need to hold down the on/off button (at the top) and the big round menu button (on the front)

hold them until it turns off and an apple appears on the screen.

This is it, when the Apple logo is on you gotta put it on charge! should come on after 20 mins!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:49 pm

tried that restart thing... just seems stuck in recovery mode. dont fancy given some hamilton accy money to pop it open....