Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Think a lot of people are underestimating Brighton

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:36 pm

This will be one of the toughest games this season.

Not only do they have a great manager that knows what tactics to use to win games, but they also have great players, and this was fact before they signed Will Buckley, yes its a bonus that he can't play tonight, but he's not the only player they have :ayatollah:

Re: I Think a lot of people are underestimating Brighton

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 pm

i feel confident we will do them our work rate will overpower them

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:39 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:i feel confident we will do them our work rate will overpower them

Their work rate is very good too, I think we can win, but its not going to be as easy as everyone is making out :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:40 pm

I don't under estimate them or any other club in the championship, and I am sure Malkey doesn't either :thumbup:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:40 pm

we shouldent underestimate anyone fact ! but i think 2-1 or 3-1 city :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 pm

id take a draw right now

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Every game is difficult at this level, & tonight's game is going to be no exception.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:45 pm

I'm not sure that many are under-estimating them, i certainly aint.

But i also have confidence in our lads

2-0 City :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 pm

if we can pick up where we left off from sunday im confident we can win but brighton are no mugs so lets got the atmosphere rocking tonight 2-1 cardiff mason and miller :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:47 pm

every games going to be tough tbh no ones excatly going to go into a game not looking for anything are they !! :lol:
2-0 to us i say

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:50 pm

it will be a hard game. but i got confidence in malky being the first manager to win the first 3 open league games! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:51 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:if we can pick up where we left off from sunday im confident we can win but brighton are no mugs so lets got the atmosphere rocking tonight 2-1 cardiff mason and miller :ayatollah:

get**

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:53 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:it will be a hard game. but i got confidence in malky being the first manager to win the first 3 open league games! :ayatollah:

Southampton?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:12 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:it will be a hard game. but i got confidence in malky being the first manager to win the first 3 open league games! :ayatollah:

Southampton?

cardiff have never ever won first 3 league fixtures of a campaign, he was reffering to malkay doing that....

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:36 pm

The silliest thing any team/player can do is underestimate their opposition, a sure way to have the rug pulled from under you.

I am totally confident that underestimating the opposition is one thing that neither the players or management of Cardiff City will be doing in any games this season, the fans might but the people that matter (above) certainly will not, there's a different philosophy at our club this season. :ayatollah: