Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T Legoland Windsor...........................

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Some of you may of been there!!!!!!
Spent last 2 days here and a night in a hotel thrown in.

Bloody good place if anyone is considering going, aimed at kids obviously but still some good rides for adults!!!
Lot of them u get very wet on LOL,

Plenty of Welsh tops and welsh people here and seen one other Bluebird fan, did the ayatollah to him but he didn't do it back as he would of fallen off the ride he was on ;)
Also saw a jack in the full kit who looked lost but I didn't help her!!!!! :lol:

Mini Lego land is good, Caerphilly castle made out of millions of Lego bricks is some sight!!!!

Just finished talking to a Brighton fan who was concerned about tonight !!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: O/T Legoland Windsor...........................

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:05 pm

I went there when i was 5 cant remeber much of it the best ride i remeber was the dragon one and the water park was good aswell :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Went last weekend cracking day fair play, i went on that rapid water ride as soon as we got there i was soaked right through for most of the day good laugh though. how much does it cost to stay in the hotel up there

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Just in queue for log flume!!!!!
Hotel in park is still being built.
We stayed in the holiday inn in slough!!!!
£170 for two days park entry and hotel one night, :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:23 pm

I am there on a 2 day/1 night stay over the bank hol weekend.

Have you got any tips ? I ordered a q-bot for the 2nd day so 1st day we will just find our way around. I have a 7 year old going who knows no fear (and the wife).

what is the car parking queue like on way in and going home.
what is the queue like for the submarine ride.

any help greatly appreciated

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Whats that per person,enjoy the rest of your day

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Nickerino wrote:I am there on a 2 day/1 night stay over the bank hol weekend.

Have you got any tips ? I ordered a q-bot for the 2nd day so 1st day we will just find our way around. I have a 7 year old going who knows no fear (and the wife).

the queues for the rides were not to bad, the longest we had to wait was about twenty mins, but i think they may be longer on a bank holiday.we didnt get to see the submarine ride didnt have time, we were on a coach trip the journey in and out was ok,

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:30 pm

I paid £160 all in for me,wife and lad. includes all passes for legoland for the 2 days and 4* hotel inc brekka for one night just 10 miles away.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Nickerino wrote:I paid £160 all in for me,wife and lad. includes all passes for legoland for the 2 days and 4* hotel inc brekka for one night just 10 miles away.

Thats a good deal you will enjoy it as well as your son :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Nickerino wrote:I am there on a 2 day/1 night stay over the bank hol weekend.

Tips....well u hav done the right thing with q-bot, we didn't do that but were lucky with queues,
Try n do the big rides early... The larger dragon coaster and log flume are 2 of the biggest.
We did the coaster 3 times this morning as there was no queue, get there for 9.30am as park opens and big rides are open, smaller ones open at ten.
Parking no prob, at that time, better even if u get there a bit earlier,
Getting out was fine, first day we left at 7, today about 4, no issues.
Queue for Atlantis was 45min, tbh do it but I wasn't impressed, quite short ride!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:14 pm

I guess it will be busy at bank holiday but it is open till 8pm maybe later,
That's where your q-bot will come in handy ,

The q-bot is an extra £3 for Atlantis (would recommend it tho cos u will save yourself a lot of time) and £3 extra for boat ride where your kid can get a licence !!!

Just ask if u wanna know anything else matey