Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Jay Bothroyd says he would love a return to Cardiff before he finishes his career :ayatollah:

Re: Bothroyd

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 pm

For a final pay packet? Nah I'm good, look towards the future for once. Look at Joe Mason, there are plenty of players out there just like him ready to be snapped up! All the best to Jay... But I think he shouldn't return if he feels he's better than us. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Bollux to him, we are better off without him. Biggest pussy for his size ive ever known as a footballer! :evil:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:58 pm

only way he end up back here is on a bloody lawnmower ha

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:48 pm

lol :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:51 pm

I would have him back I thought he was class

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:56 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:I would have him back I thought he was class

Damn right, where has he said that?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 am

No thanks! Rudy has taken over!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Whee did he say that?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:11 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:No thanks! Rudy has taken over!!! :ayatollah:

Not even close, Jay is twice the player Gestede is at the mo.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:23 pm

JW_Bluebird96 - Serious question - Are you bored or something because you have created 20 topics in the 6 days youve been on here, and posted 156 times! Get a job! :lol:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 pm

PTBluebird85 wrote:JW_Bluebird96 - Serious question - Are you bored or something because you have created 20 topics in the 6 days youve been on here, and posted 156 times! Get a job! :lol:

haha yes and some of them have been quite questionable....

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm

JW_Bluebird96 wrote:Jay Bothroyd says he would love a return to Cardiff before he finishes his career :ayatollah:

Where does he say this? :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Gone now time to move on.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Same here. Shame you cant educate some people.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:42 pm

PTBluebird85 wrote:JW_Bluebird96 - Serious question - Are you bored or something because you have created 20 topics in the 6 days youve been on here, and posted 156 times! Get a job! :lol:

Just to let you know i dont work im at high school and its my last year so there an excuse for you :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:43 pm

polo wrote:

same here?

he reminds he of nicohlas anelka, wasted alot of his career club to club not settling but has obvious amounts of natural talent. easily one of the best players in the league last year. shame he couldnt quite get his head and heart right.

imo he will mature and peak at 30

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:59 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
polo wrote:

same here?

he reminds he of nicohlas anelka, wasted alot of his career club to club not settling but has obvious amounts of natural talent. easily one of the best players in the league last year. shame he couldnt quite get his head and heart right.

Not quite in the Nicholas Anelka bracket but certianly one of, if not the best all round strikers ive seen for us in the last 20 years.

Personally I would to think he would have stayed if we went up. I dont blame the guy for wanting another crack at the Premiership.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:27 pm

polo wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:
polo wrote:

same here?

Not quite in the Nicholas Anelka bracket but certianly one of, if not the best all round strikers ive seen for us in the last 20 years.

Personally I would to think he would have stayed if we went up. I dont blame the guy for wanting another crack at the Premiership.

He was pony for QPR on saturday , he's a great player but I think at times he's mentally out of his depth, and that effects his game , especially when he is around better players week in week out it goes to his head . I.E the premiership , and ENGLAND look what being with england done to him