Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Kicked off big time in Toon

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Just spoke to Annis, he is being followed everywhere. God I hope he gets home alive!!!

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 pm

I know a few of the boys coming back tomorrow night - they are already back at the hotel NO drinking just staying in safe!

And a few others are up there till sunday - goin out on the pop for the rugby tomoorw thats if they dont get trouble tongiht

MAD!

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Lady Blue wrote:Just spoke to Annis, he is being followed everywhere. God I hope he gets home alive!!!

jo what time is the bus leaving

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Must be f*cking Pusseys if there in the hotel already f**k me its Newcastle not Bagdad

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 pm

The problem is Annis is coming back on one of Dib's coaches and he has just been told its not leaving until 1am. As you can imagine he is in a charming mood!!!

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Lady Blue wrote:The problem is Annis is coming back on one of Dib's coaches and he has just been told its not leaving until 1am. As you can imagine he is in a charming mood!!!

he will be ok

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Lady Blue wrote:The problem is Annis is coming back on one of Dib's coaches and he has just been told its not leaving until 1am. As you can imagine he is in a charming mood!!!

he will be ok

God I hope so.... They all want to get at him.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 pm

They want his books

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:56 pm

jonah wrote:He has been in Far worse situations ie Brussells :lol:

:lol: It's because of bloody Brussels and that stupid programme they all know who he is :evil:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 pm

they all think he is vinny jones they have not forgiven him for what he done to gascoignes nuts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:they all think he is vinny jones they have not forgiven him for what he done to gascoignes nuts :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:they all think he is vinny jones they have not forgiven him for what he done to gascoignes nuts :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: We came out of cc last Sat and these young boys ran across the car park saying "it's Vinny Jones" :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 pm

and wait till i show the footage of annis running away from the snow crew ''after cheggs an myself run him home after battering him with snowballs''

i wonder if that will end up in print

we had joy we had fun
we had annis on the run
but the joy did not last
cos the snow melted way to fast :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:18 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and wait till i show the footage of annis running away from the snow crew ''after cheggs an myself run him home after battering him with snowballs''

i wonder if that will end up in print

we had joy we had fun
we had annis on the run
but the joy did not last
cos the snow melted way to fast :lol:

fair play baz you can always lighten the mood, top man :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:23 pm

hey guys its snow joking matter u know ? :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Check out MM's slowboard, the usual guardian reading lefty aplogisist scum are accepting the blame on behalf of our club already. Mike used to have one of the best message boards around but the over the last few years the lefties have turned into one of the most depressing sites on the internet.

I've lifted this one....

"FFS

If this is true.

Now is the time for a points system for away games to stop these lot turning up for the big games.

No doubt similar scenario after Chelsea aswell.

Worse of all more bubbles."

Written from the safety of his parents house no doubt. For fucks its our biggest league game of the season, stop our lot turning up. If this prick has a ticket for Chelsea I truely wish him to meet some of their herbets and engage them in some student common room banter. It's f*cking pricks like this that make me want to leave the country of my birth permanently and let them stew.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 pm

mate ignore them, they are all cunts on there, all stuck up key board warriors who think thier lives are so perfect

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 pm

back home safe and sound :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Yes back home and tired :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:56 pm

why has this post reappeard (spellcheck needed) :lol:

strange goings on ;)

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Lady Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

he will be ok

God I hope so.... They all want to get at him.

HE WAS WELL LOOKED AFTER BY MY WARRIORS TRUST ME HE WAS IN NO DANGER WHILST SAM WAS WITH HIM !

THEY JUST WANTED TO SEE IF CHEGGARS HAIR WAS REAL

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:00 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:why has this post reappeard (spellcheck needed) :lol:

strange goings on ;)

Baz it never dissapeared i have told you about afternoon tippples !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:02 pm

strange goings on ;)

our editing is better than Panarama, they make anyone look well dodgy :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes back home and tired :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OK M8 YOU A BIT WOUND UP LAST NITE HAVE YOU DRAWN A SKETCH OF THE CULPRITS

THEY JUST WANTED A MENTION IN THE NEXT BOOK BUT THEY WERE SLY BEFORE GAME PICKING SMALL GROUPS 2-6

AFTER THE GAME THEY WERE ON THEIR TOES THEY ARE FIRST CLASS SHIT HOUSES LOTS OF KIDS ASWELL IN THE WAY

GLAD YR HOME JUST MISSED YR CALL I PHONE BACK NOW !

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:04 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Yes back home and tired :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OK M8 YOU A BIT WOUND UP LAST NITE HAVE YOU DRAWN A SKETCH OF THE CULPRITS

THEY JUST WANTED A MENTION IN THE NEXT BOOK BUT THEY WERE SLY BEFORE GAME PICKING SMALL GROUPS 2-6

AFTER THE GAME THEY WERE ON THEIR TOES THEY ARE FIRST CLASS SHIT HOUSES LOTS OF KIDS ASWELL IN THE WAY

GLAD YR HOME JUST MISSED YR CALL I PHONE BACK NOW !

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 pm

mallo 50 thousand is looming :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:20 pm

strange goings on ;)

Nice to see the threads are all back.

Any reason why they went in the first place?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Jez wrote:I know a few of the boys coming back tomorrow night - they are already back at the hotel NO drinking just staying in safe!

And a few others are up there till sunday - going out on the pop for the rugby tomorrow that's if they dont get trouble tonight

MAD!

I came back this morning . Did i see ant trouble NO. seen more on Fri/Sat night in Cardiff. Annis was being followed by the old bill a lot but didn't see him after the game.