Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Absolute Mad Mun..

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:47 pm

I know this has been done many times before but I'll never understand it.

Now on the odd occasion Iv missed loads of an away match boozing at the bar or whatever but not every week.

Near to me, on a typical 3pm kick off, 2 lads come in at about 3.15 and then leave again at 3.30. They come back in at about 4.10 and go back out with 10 minutes to go.

What a waste of a season ticket.

Re: Absolute Mad Mun..

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:52 pm

good lads...........

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:24 pm

you should be glad for the extra legroom.... im suprised i havnt bust a ball how squashed i am :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:you should be glad for the extra legroom.... im suprised i havnt bust a ball how squashed i am :ayatollah:

:lol:

In all seriousnes though mate, its must look awfull to the players when they are winning and people are streaming out of the ground with 5-10 minutes to go. :?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:08 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Cardiffcityfc wrote:you should be glad for the extra legroom.... im suprised i havnt bust a ball how squashed i am :ayatollah:

:lol:

In all seriousnes though mate, its must look awfull to the players when they are winning and people are streaming out of the ground with 5-10 minutes to go. :?

haha i know there was a man by me on the 89th min just before the board went up who nsprinted down the staires i thought the poor b*stard had been cut short