Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Like that is it!!!!!!!!!?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 pm

With all the debates' Riot's/Racial and the BNP touting of late etc.... Iv yet to see anyone reply to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQGQvse8G8 ??? Its a shame the media didn't find this footage worthy of broadcasting, YOU cant help feel if that Rasta was looting it would have been shown endlessly!! :(

Re: Like that is it!!!!!!!!!?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:With all the debates' Riot's/Racial and the BNP touting of late etc.... Iv yet to see anyone reply to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQGQvse8G8 ??? Its a shame the media didn't find this footage worthy of broadcasting, YOU cant help feel if that Rasta was looting it would have been shown endlessly!! :(

it doesnt make intresting headlines,sad but true :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:54 pm

The problem is the whites are saying its the blacks and the blacks are saying it was the whites and the fact is it was both races along with asians ... All this rioting wasnt race related it was just a bunch of chavs finding an excuse to get free stuff nothing to do with what colour there skin was!! Youcan show a video of whites robbing a black man and someone else can show you a video of black men robbing a white man you can even find videos of blacks robbing blacks and whites robbing whites people making this into a race issue either have a secret agenda or havnt got a brain cell it was low lifes of all colours taking advantage of a situation!!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:The problem is the whites are saying its the blacks and the blacks are saying it was the whites and the fact is it was both races along with asians ... All this rioting wasnt race related it was just a bunch of chavs finding an excuse to get free stuff nothing to do with what colour there skin was!! Youcan show a video of whites robbing a black man and someone else can show you a video of black men robbing a white man you can even find videos of blacks robbing blacks and whites robbing whites people making this into a race issue either have a secret agenda or havnt got a brain cell it was low lifes of all colours taking advantage of a situation!!

Bang on: Personally I think there is no excuses for anyone involved and should face the consequences. But all the ethnic paranoia and BNP touting horrified me, Over the years I'v had a fair share of racial banter directed at me from opposing Fans and even then it was quite humerus even funny, but reading so much s''te on all CCFC related MB's left me fekin Tamping disappointed and more TAMPING. CCFC Till I Die :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:41 pm

You have every right to be pissed off mate. I get sick to death of people judging other people because of their skin colour. This is the 21st century FFS, P.S Loved your song on You Tube by the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
Cardiffcityfc wrote:The problem is the whites are saying its the blacks and the blacks are saying it was the whites and the fact is it was both races along with asians ... All this rioting wasnt race related it was just a bunch of chavs finding an excuse to get free stuff nothing to do with what colour there skin was!! Youcan show a video of whites robbing a black man and someone else can show you a video of black men robbing a white man you can even find videos of blacks robbing blacks and whites robbing whites people making this into a race issue either have a secret agenda or havnt got a brain cell it was low lifes of all colours taking advantage of a situation!!

Bang on: Personally I think there is no excuses for anyone involved and should face the consequences. But all the ethnic paranoia and BNP touting horrified me, Over the years I'v had a fair share of racial banter directed at me from opposing Fans and even then it was quite humerus even funny, but reading so much s''te on all CCFC related MB's left me fekin Tamping disappointed and more TAMPING. CCFC Till I Die :ayatollah:

Good post :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 pm

exactly there is no excuse for racism it makes me sick to my stomouch some say it belongs in the 1700's but even then it was inexcusable and its horrible when you see on the news how a man on his own gets attacked because he a different colour or in more footballing term the abuse players like rhonaldinho got when he was at ac milan by the italians having bananas thrown at him it makes no sense in this day and age...... as a matter of fact it makes no sense in any day and age its nobody fault they were born a different colour and even wording it as "nobodys fault" feels wrong it shouldnt be somody fault you were born with a different skin tone its not a fault people should embrace it it because other than skin were all made of the same stuff inside :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

p.s i agree with they guy above your song on youtube is awsome i always find myself playing it :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:

exactly there is no excuse for racism it makes me sick to my stomouch some say it belongs in the 1700's but even then it was inexcusable and its horrible when you see on the news how a man on his own gets attacked because he a different colour or in more footballing term the abuse players like rhonaldinho got when he was at ac milan by the italians having bananas thrown at him it makes no sense in this day and age...... as a matter of fact it makes no sense in any day and age its nobody fault they were born a different colour and even wording it as "nobodys fault" feels wrong it shouldnt be somody fault you were born with a different skin tone its not a fault people should embrace it it because other than skin were all made of the same stuff inside :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

p.s i agree with they guy above your song on youtube is awsome i always find myself playing it :ayatollah:

Racism doesnt make me sick to my stomach at all. Racist attacks do, and genocide, shit
like that. But some black or white kid slagging off the other colour doesnt make me feel
sick at all. Its just ignorance, dont brush it under the carpet... debate it!!

"I hate them black barsaaaards!" ..erm, why? Thick boy?.. Thats my attitude anyway.

Give me five minutes and il make an absolute tw*t of the person, better than calling
him 'racist scum' cos you actually give the fucker a buzz then. Ask him what football
team he supports, does he like cricket, would he let a black Doctor operate on him
if he was dying. Same goes for the ignorant black kids who blame white people for
everything. You dont embarrass these people by calling them scum and such, you
give them a small victory. Take them to task. Let them try and justify their views...

then shoot them down in flames

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:38 pm

:ayatollah: Valium?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:19 am

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:With all the debates' Riot's/Racial and the BNP touting of late etc.... Iv yet to see anyone reply to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQGQvse8G8 ??? Its a shame the media didn't find this footage worthy of broadcasting, YOU cant help feel if that Rasta was looting it would have been shown endlessly!! :(

The media is full of instances of black people trying to stop looters, of black
people helping in the clear up, of black people expressing their disgust for
what happened.

Or have i been watching different telly?

I've never seen one post on here supporting the BNP? I for one would argue
that 'supporting' some BNP policies does not automatically make you a racist.

But that doesn't mean i support them myself, cos i dont.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 am

To be fair, you more than anyone keep bringing this up.

I think we all agree racism is shit but dragging up whites on blacks doesnt prove anything, it just proves it exists, it doesnt prove blacks on whites doesnt happen.

There is scum in all races.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 pm

polo wrote:To be fair, you more than anyone keep bringing this up.

I think we all agree racism is shit but dragging up whites on blacks doesnt prove anything, it just proves it exists, it doesnt prove blacks on whites doesnt happen.

Fare Point, You obviously missed some of the posts be for they were deleted. There was posters so petrified They practically ready to role out the red carpet for the BNP! :lol:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:27 pm

polo wrote:To be fair, you more than anyone keep bringing this up.

Fare Point, You obviously missed some of the posts be for they were deleted. There was posters so petrified They practically ready to role out the red carpet for the BNP! :lol:

Im pissed mate but thats daft. anything smelling of BNP on here is deleted
maybe i missed some "white rules over black" posts too... well they SHOULDNT
delete dopy shite like that... cos people dont get to see who made them, and
dont get the opportunity to totally embarrass the muppets. I know you prob
think im a Hitler Youth... but you couldnt be more wrong bruv... id sooner
mug a racist off than delete him (not nkocking the admin here, just my opinion)

otherwise they wander off feeling like "hmmmm maybe i was right and they
couldnt cope with it"

I love BLUE for fucks sake. Imagim ehow much stick we'd all get if we woke
up looking like Smurfs.

respect (whether you believe it or not)