Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

information needed???

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm

me an my sons want to go to the reading game away . just want to know if we purchase tkts from ccfc stadium or can we get them from reading . the reason ime asking is we will b staying at farnborough at the time ???? thanks in advance for the respectfull coments lol . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Re: information needed???

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:42 pm

why not ring the club like everyone else does and ask them?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:15 pm

lol new ide get a responce like that but i want to know now an there shut ?? pillock . thanks anyway lol just thought there would b someone sensable who may have had the same question?? and thought all this forum was filled with decent people lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:16 pm

serious, give them a ring, they will be able to help you out and advise

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:36 pm

dad wrote:me an my sons want to go to the reading game away . just want to know if we purchase tkts from ccfc stadium or can we get them from reading . the reason ime asking is we will b staying at farnborough at the time ???? thanks in advance for the respectfull coments lol . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

if you ask nicely when you purchase your tickets you can collect them at the ground from one of the ccfc stewards at the match

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:46 pm

McClane wrote:serious, give them a ring, they will be able to help you out and advise

they are closed u clown the lad comes for advice about something cardiff related on a cardiff forum and you shut him down.
in response to original post i doubt you would be able to buy them at reading but you should be able to buy them from city and get stewards to take them with you.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:02 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
McClane wrote:serious, give them a ring, they will be able to help you out and advise

they are closed u clown the lad comes for advice about something cardiff related on a cardiff forum and you shut him down.
in response to original post i doubt you would be able to buy them at reading but you should be able to buy them from city and get stewards to take them with you.

clown?

I was telling to ring the club shop, obviously between 9-5 CLOWN, now get delivering them dominos CLOWN