Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

stadium car park

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:16 pm

im gonna be l8 goin up tomoro and want to park in the car park , can i book a place in advance ?

Re: stadium car park

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 pm

I think its a yearly thing mate because i was looking into it but it was 150 quid a year and i wasnt paying that but when i asked before on here about parking i think youcan park in the athletic stadium across the road. Im not sure if its true though but i you are going to be late late id chance it and park in asda or something dont you get 2 hours on math days?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 pm

I payed £130 for a year in block a and i got at the ground 35 mins before kick of and the car park was full.I was asked to park on the grass and up an a kerb.

That has really pissed me off to be honest not happy as it happened to me last year to an a few occasions.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:22 pm

brickyblue wrote:I payed £130 for a year in block a and i got at the ground 35 mins before kick of and the car park was full.I was asked to park on the grass and up an a kerb.

That has really pissed me off to be honest not happy as it happened to me last year to an a few occasions.

you would think they would go to your spot and give the person who parked there a ticket or something :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 pm

brickyblue wrote:I payed £130 for a year in block a and i got at the ground 35 mins before kick of and the car park was full.I was asked to park on the grass and up an a kerb.

ive had this arguement with the stewards as you can park in the ground on the day but they never count how many cars come into the car park so people who have payed for a space for the season lose out, my advice to you would be phone the club everytime this happens and ask for a refund for every match it happens it really annoys me when this happens as it seems the ckub are happy to make as much money as possible and forget about their promises made to the people who have bought these season long passes