Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Who ever takes their bird to the football....

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:42 am

Tommy Gun wrote:
polo wrote:
glammy74 wrote:I was the one who closed the thread

Someone reported it, mentioning that it was sexist, so i read it and agreed.

Oh dear lord :lol: :lol: :lol:

How precious.

I got a score on you being banned by the weekend :lol:

That should guarantee my survival then :lol:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:44 am

polo wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
polo wrote:
glammy74 wrote:I was the one who closed the thread

Someone reported it, mentioning that it was sexist, so i read it and agreed.

Oh dear lord :lol: :lol: :lol:

How precious.

I got a score on you being banned by the weekend :lol:

That should guarantee my survival then :lol:

ha ha ha ya fucker :lol:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 am

carlccfc wrote:Well I know who deleted the thread and good on that mod too, what an absolute cringeworthy thread.

I have great pleasure in taking my missus to the football if she wants to go, my daughter loves the footy especially away games and I have had many chats on away trips with women who talk sense about footy as opposed to . . . . . .well you know the type of blokes I mean.

Carl - I read it too and posted, but felt it should have stayed because every poster disagreed with the idiot and only one poster was getting any stick about it! It wasn't offensive and should have stayed so that the ladies of the forum could argue their case too..... I actually didn't see the problem with that thread remaining even though it was a sexist view by one individual - stupidly put across because if the women of the city didn't turn up we would probably lose a few thousand in attendance figures and pounds!! (£££)

Bloody moderators! :lol:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:00 am

Merlin wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Well I know who deleted the thread and good on that mod too, what an absolute cringeworthy thread.

I have great pleasure in taking my missus to the football if she wants to go, my daughter loves the footy especially away games and I have had many chats on away trips with women who talk sense about footy as opposed to . . . . . .well you know the type of blokes I mean.

Carl - I read it too and posted, but felt it should have stayed because every poster disagreed with the idiot and only one poster was getting any stick about it! It wasn't offensive and should have stayed so that the ladies of the forum could argue their case too..... I actually didn't see the problem with that thread remaining even though it was a sexist view by one individual - stupidly put across because if the women of the city didn't turn up we would probably lose a few thousand in attendance figures and pounds!! (£££)

Im all for women at the game. As long as the go together, keep their mouth shut (Well, for the Kev Mcnaughton song at least) and are pleasing on the eye.

Im talking about the gangs of boys with a bird in tow. Seen a few groups on Sunday. They looked like the inbetweeners and one of them, had finally managed to land a girlfriend.

Muscling on time blokes time with mates. Pfffft. Not on.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:36 am

polo wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Im all for women at the game. As long as the go together, keep their mouth shut (Well, for the Kev Mcnaughton song at least) and are pleasing on the eye.

Im talking about the gangs of boys with a bird in tow. Seen a few groups on Sunday. They looked like the inbetweeners and one of them, had finally managed to land a girlfriend.

And the BS still rolls out! Lol women have to keep their mouths shut and have to be pleasing on the eye? Fecking ell..... :roll:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 am

polo wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Does this offend you?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 am

typenamehere wrote:
polo wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Does this offend you?

Why would a red cross offend me?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:45 am

It's that sian massey or whatever the hell her name is.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 am

typenamehere wrote:It's that sian massey or whatever the hell her name is.

If thats the female linesman it doesnt offend me but quite bnut it shouldnt be allowed. Same as that awful female commentator on bbc radio and tv.

Whatever next. Women being allowed to play in the same team as men :roll:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:57 am

polo wrote:

If thats the female linesman it doesnt offend me but quite bnut it shouldnt be allowed. Same as that awful female commentator on bbc radio and tv.

Yes it's the lineswoman, who passed the same tests as the male linesmen, who got no special treatment.

I kind of agree about the commentator's we all know why they got the job.

But i don't see your problem they pay the same money get treated the exact same as any man, football isnt just a mans sport and it never really has been.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 am

When i decided to close that topic, i knew it was going to cause debate on here

I appologise to all, if they felt i should have kept it on.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:12 am

typenamehere wrote:
polo wrote:

Yes it's the lineswoman, who passed the same tests as the male linesmen, who got no special treatment.

I kind of agree about the commentator's we all know why they got the job.

But i don't see your problem they pay the same money get treated the exact same as any man, football isnt just a mans sport and it never really has been.

Nonsense. Its pre-dominantly been a mans sport until the pc brigade took it over.

Its no wonder the atmosphere at the games is shit these days.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 am

glammy74 wrote:When i decided to close that topic, i knew it was going to cause debate on here

is debate not allowed then? I thought that was the whole purpose of a forum?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 am

polo wrote:
glammy74 wrote:When i decided to close that topic, i knew it was going to cause debate on here

your debating now arn't you? :roll:

some people are going to disagree with what i did, and some are going to agree.
Its just so unfortunate that your so touchy about it

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:20 am

glammy74 wrote:
polo wrote:

your debating now arn't you? :roll:

some people are going to disagree with what i did, and some are going to agree.
Its just so unfortunate that your so touchy about it

Me touchy? :lol:

I didnt delete a thread that wasnt offensive in any way.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 am

polo wrote:

No point in arguing is it.

If you thought i was wrong i do appologise :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:23 am

glammy74 wrote:
polo wrote:

No point in arguing is it.

If you thought i was wrong i do appologise :ayatollah:

No need to apologise to me. I wasnt bothered. Its only the internet. 8-)

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 am

Simon he's only trying to wind you up here ..... like he is with everybody else !

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:24 pm

So much i could say!! If it bothers u so much and you've got the balls then tell these women they dont belong when ur at the games, i'm sure you'll get a great response! I'll be the one with my fella, muscleing in on his time with his inbetweener mates, i wont have my mouth shut and i certainly wont be caring if i'm easy on your eye! No doubt you'll be the one drinkin beer, farting and scratchin your balls and carrying a big club to catch a woman at the end of the nite!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:29 pm

My mrs was the only Celtic fan in the Ninian Stand for the friendly game recently too :D :D :D

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:30 pm

bluelaur wrote:So much i could say!! If it bothers u so much and you've got the balls then tell these women they dont belong when ur at the games, i'm sure you'll get a great response! I'll be the one with my fella, muscleing in on his time with his inbetweener mates, i wont have my mouth shut and i certainly wont be caring if i'm easy on your eye! No doubt you'll be the one drinkin beer, farting and scratchin your balls and carrying a big club to catch a woman at the end of the nite!

No fear of you getting clubbed over the head

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:31 pm

I think it's fair enough to take a girlfriend/wife as long as they follow football and don't say things like 'Who's the little black one' (something which I have overheard from a female spectator).

I've taken my girlfriend - she's a football fan and Cardiff are her second team (which I take credit for). Her first team are the Hammers though as she's an east London girl. Opening weekend was fun.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Thank f**k for that!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 pm

bluelaur wrote:Thank f**k for that!

Women who swear as well. No class. :roll:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:43 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
polo wrote:

I would jump in to protect my good ladies honour but to be fair she will have no trouble dealing with you by herself.

Please dont tell me this is your bird? :lol:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:53 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
polo wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:
polo wrote:

I would jump in to protect my good ladies honour but to be fair she will have no trouble dealing with you by herself.

Please dont tell me this is your bird? :lol:

No it's my girlfriend, birds have wings and live in trees.

Do you get her to fight all your battles for you? :lol:

"Protect her honour" :lol:

Theres times when the :lol: smiley just wont do. Why cant we have the laughing smiley whilst banging on the table at the same time? Mods?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I've no time to waste with this apparent "battle" but I will be in the ground later if you want to have a chat. I will be sitting next to Dai Hunt (no he is not my "bird").

Who the f**k is Dai Hunt? or is that slang for c*nt?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:03 pm

If there are any birds going tonight please can you make sure you put your handbag UNDER the seat and not in the aisle.

Held me up about 6 times on Saturday going and coming back for a beer, going for a piss.etc.

Row EE in the Canton Stand block 108.

Muchos Gracias.