Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Quite disspaointed with crowd against bristol..

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am

hoping the stadium would of been full but it was'nt. at least all those glory supporters are gone :ayatollah: the corners were quite empty. I was hoping to get roughly 25,000 ish :(

Re: Quite disspaointed with crowd against bristol..

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 am

JW_Bluebird96 wrote:hoping the stadium would of been full but it was'nt. at least all those glory supporters are gone :ayatollah: the corners were quite empty. I was hoping to get roughly 25,000 ish :(

i thought it was a bit low, but a sunday game the day after wales vs england, very ambitious to get much more, id expect the same lows of about 21 tomorrow as well.

as far the the type of supporters that, i see any support as good support

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:45 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
JW_Bluebird96 wrote:hoping the stadium would of been full but it was'nt. at least all those glory supporters are gone :ayatollah: the corners were quite empty. I was hoping to get roughly 25,000 ish :(

i thought it was a bit low, but a sunday game the day after wales vs england, very ambitious to get much more, id expect the same lows of about 21 tomorrow as well.

as far the the type of supporters that, i see any support as good support

21k for a night game would be brill! Gutted I can't make it. :|

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:04 pm

How the feck can you say the "Glory Supporters" are gone FFS. its the second home game!!!!
And those "Glory Supprters" pay just the same as anyone else.

Tell you what, say what you like about the crowd on Sunday the atmosphere was great!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:00 pm

I was expecting a bigger crowd, especially after the win at west ham. The family stand looked thin on numbers, more so than last season in my opinion.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:39 pm

hey stop making out im against everyone here because im not i was expecting 24,000 ish not 22,000 god sake :evil:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 pm

JW_Bluebird96 wrote:hey stop making out im against everyone here because im not i was expecting 24,000 ish not 22,000 god sake :evil:

Alright, alright! Calm down fella! :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Given at our lowest we were getting crowds of 2500, I'd say "glory hunters", to use your term, were still there.

None of whom who would remember Paul Milsom.

Then again those who were present at the time wouldn't remember him either...