Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Buckley

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:58 am

Just to confirm he is injured? how bad is his injury? good news for city, Buckley's a good player scored two goals against Doncaster coming on as a late sub..

Re: Buckley

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 am

out for a fortnight with a hammy injury :D amazing timing ;)

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:18 am

abit of luck we have this season lol

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:06 pm

He's the Sergio Aguero of the Championship. Coming on as a late sub, scoring two late goals on the opening day of the season also on his debut ;)

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Best player to play at the CCS

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 pm

ye lol thats quite true :D

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:53 pm

lua lua having a late fitness test to :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Brighton fan in peace! Only out till Saturday now apparantly, only a tight hammy not a tear. Seems a real talent. The bad news is that KLL and Hoskins both travelled and may both play tomorrow. Hoskins was superb pre season, and will be chomping at the bit to make his debut after his injury, and KLL? Well, if he's on fire he can be a FB's worst nightmare!

Personally, i would be over the moon with a point tomorrow, but i think you may be a bit too good for us, at the moment anyway. If someone had offered me 6 points from our first 3 games at the beginning of the season? I would of ripped their hand off no questions, so anything tomorrow is a bonus!

Hopefully, it will be a good game with two teams playing the game as it should be played, unlike Pompey on Saturday who resorted to bullyboy tactics to try and salvage somehing from the match!

May the best team win tomorrow, and i wish you all the best for the rest of the campaign.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:20 pm

BlazedAlbion wrote:Brighton fan in peace! Only out till Saturday now apparantly, only a tight hammy not a tear. Seems a real talent. The bad news is that KLL and Hoskins both travelled and may both play tomorrow. Hoskins was superb pre season, and will be chomping at the bit to make his debut after his injury, and KLL? Well, if he's on fire he can be a FB's worst nightmare!

Personally, i would be over the moon with a point tomorrow, but i think you may be a bit too good for us, at the moment anyway. If someone had offered me 6 points from our first 3 games at the beginning of the season? I would of ripped their hand off no questions, so anything tomorrow is a bonus!

Hopefully, it will be a good game with two teams playing the game as it should be played, unlike Pompey on Saturday who resorted to bullyboy tactics to try and salvage somehing from the match!

May the best team win tomorrow, and i wish you all the best for the rest of the campaign.

welcome aboard :ayatollah:

should be a good game 2moz :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:27 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
BlazedAlbion wrote:Brighton fan in peace! Only out till Saturday now apparantly, only a tight hammy not a tear. Seems a real talent. The bad news is that KLL and Hoskins both travelled and may both play tomorrow. Hoskins was superb pre season, and will be chomping at the bit to make his debut after his injury, and KLL? Well, if he's on fire he can be a FB's worst nightmare!

welcome aboard :ayatollah:

should be a good game 2moz :ayatollah:

Many thanks Sir! Hope it will be too, shame it's mid week, we would of bought a few more than we will tomorrow if it was a Saturday. Prob be between 500-700 making the trip tomorrow.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:50 pm

buckley is a great player,was a major threat obviously against us at vicarage road against a poor defence that day but what impresses me was the way he almost single handedly saved the game against us and watford at the ccs.
the million quid or so brighton spent on him could prove the buy of the season in the championship.
and that mckail-smith fella knows how to stick the ball in the net so im expecting a good open game tomorrow

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 pm

LuaLua is a another dangerman city defence need to watch him carefully

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Im not very sure pal. You have a good team good start and so do we. End up as a draw or i can be a bit biased and go for 2-1 win for us :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Scruffy wrote:out for a fortnight with a hammy injury :D amazing timing ;)

yeah i heard the same :D but then again they still got craig mackail-smith and kazenga lualua. just hoping they will get raped in a gay bar in brighton tonight! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 pm

JW_Bluebird96 wrote:

Im not very sure pal. You have a good team good start and so do we. End up as a draw or i can be a bit biased and go for 2-1 win for us :lol:

I expect us to lose, you lot looked good against Bristol C on Sunday, as i said before, if we get anything tomorrow , it will be a bonus! By the way, i thought City might get their heads together this year, were they really poor? Or did you guys just pull them apart? IMO a 3-0 win against anyone in this league is an outstanding result, so not trying to take anything away from you chaps, just interested!