Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HUDDERSFIELD TICKET DETAILS

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 am

Following consultation with Huddersfield Town, we can confirm the following information on our forthcoming Carling Cup second round match at Cardiff City Stadium.

The game will be played at 7:45pm on Tuesday 23 August, with prices as follows for all general sale areas:

Adults: £10

Concessions (over 60's/U16's) : £5

Family Stand (U16's) : £1 when purchased with an adult ticket.

Away Family Area (up to 125 seats, U16's) : £1 when purchased with an adult ticket

Tickets will be available to purchase from 11am on Tuesday 16 August, available online, over the phone on 0845 345 1400 or by calling in to the ticket office in person.

All parts of the stadium will be open on the night, with Season Ticket holders able to book their reserved seat until 5:30pm on Monday 22 August. After this time the seats will be released for general sale.

Premier Club members should treat this game as a normal fixture, with any additional requirements such as extra tickets or dining to be pre-booked via our representatives.

Re: HUDDERSFIELD TICKET DETAILS

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 am

hopefully have a good crowd for the game with those prices. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 am

Yea should have a few heads there with thos prices not bad, drop the prices and get the crowds in!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 am

excellent prices :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:31 am

agree fair play to the club,just hope thers no premiership football on sky so we get a good crowd,will be looking for a good performance from whoever malky puts out

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:41 am

I wonder if they will reduce the prices for the booze aswell...and at the same time not watering the booze down :roll:

I may go.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:05 am

Not too bad a fiver, might go to that then

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 am

Beasty1988 wrote:Yea should have a few heads there with thos prices not bad, drop the prices and get the crowds in!!! :ayatollah:

FAW take note.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm starting to worry about our club. Listening to fans, dropping CC prices, building a a team with no egos, manager and players interacting with fans, team unity..... :o :o

It's a different club from 6 months ago!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I'm starting to worry about our club. Listening to fans, dropping CC prices, building a a team with no egos, manager and players interacting with fans, team unity..... :o :o

It's a different club from 6 months ago!

I agree lassy!!!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Going to miss this one as i will be out in Fuertventura sunning it :D