Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: GET A GRIP YOU SOPPY F*CKERS......

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 am

castleblue wrote:This has nothing to do with fan snobbery, whatever that is, the point the OP is making are completely valid.

There have been massive changes at our club over the close season and we have arrived at the start of the season with a new manager, new team and new style of football. This should give us enough to discuss about OUR club and not worry about what happens with our cousins out west.

For many of our older fans, like myself, the derby match against the Wurzels has been THE match to look forward to each season.In fact our club went years without beating the wurzels so when we have occasions, like Sunday, when we give them a real working over we should celebrate that fact.

Sunday was a big occasion for our Manager, The Team and us the fans for al sorts of reasons and nobody, except the wurzels and their fans, left the stadium disappointed. I left happy with the win but delighted by the organisation, endeavour and sheer commitment of our players and I would go as far as saying it's been years since we have had a team so clearly playing for the shirt.

Maybe Taffy is right here we should be talking about our fantastic new manager, the style he has our team playing with and the commitment of our players to the cause. We should concentrate on affecting what we as fans can affect and support the manager, the team and each other as fans.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All fair points Castle but as this is the day after a good thrashing for the JB's I can't see anything wrong in having a good old gloat today :D :D :D

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 am

Just let them get on with it, im not interested it them in the least, & like i said in another post, they remind me of the Barry town of the 90's, their club being funded & subsidised by their local council & tax payers.
They will soon come crashing down to earth!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
castleblue wrote:This has nothing to do with fan snobbery, whatever that is, the point the OP is making are completely valid.

There have been massive changes at our club over the close season and we have arrived at the start of the season with a new manager, new team and new style of football. This should give us enough to discuss about OUR club and not worry about what happens with our cousins out west.

For many of our older fans, like myself, the derby match against the Wurzels has been THE match to look forward to each season.In fact our club went years without beating the wurzels so when we have occasions, like Sunday, when we give them a real working over we should celebrate that fact.

Sunday was a big occasion for our Manager, The Team and us the fans for al sorts of reasons and nobody, except the wurzels and their fans, left the stadium disappointed. I left happy with the win but delighted by the organisation, endeavour and sheer commitment of our players and I would go as far as saying it's been years since we have had a team so clearly playing for the shirt.

Maybe Taffy is right here we should be talking about our fantastic new manager, the style he has our team playing with and the commitment of our players to the cause. We should concentrate on affecting what we as fans can affect and support the manager, the team and each other as fans.

All fair points Castle but as this is the day after a good thrashing for the JB's I can't see anything wrong in having a good old gloat today :D :D :D

I agree which probably makes us both soppy f*uckers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 am

Forget the Jacks they mean nothing. Just enjoy what we have this season under MM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Manchester city this morning

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:00 am

:lol:

Re: is this planet swans

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 am

swansea jack wrote:shows how obsessed you f*cking are well always be no1 in wales you f*cking maggots now crawl back in your holes you bunch of cunts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 am

And there have been plenty of threads about our own team, style, manager, thrashing of the wurzels as well.

After a summer of the Jacks rubbing it in, as we would them if roles were reveresed, then there was always going to be some Jack baiting after they got smashed in their first game.

As for the Wurzels, it is not even on the same par debry wise as the Jacks anymore. It may have been in the old days but not anymore. I think Sunday proved that. Just another game.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:24 am

polo wrote:

And there have been plenty of threads about our own team, style, manager, thrashing of the wurzels as well.

After a summer of the Jacks rubbing it in, as we would them if roles were reveresed, then there was always going to be some Jack baiting after they got smashed in their first game.

As for the Wurzels, it is not even on the same par debry wise as the Jacks anymore. It may have been in the old days but not anymore. I think Sunday proved that. Just another game.

I said that to one of the boys this morning...The Bristol City games of old used to be red hot...out early, Bristol turning up in big numbers, game aside, the atmosphere I thought was crap...maybe I'm just getting old..

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 am

will laugh when they go down and we pass them going up but until then ,agree with the first post, fcuk em and concentrate on cardiff city

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 am

englishbluebird wrote:will laugh when they go down and we pass them going up but until then ,agree with the first post, fcuk em and concentrate on cardiff city

Absolutely :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:05 am

Tommy Gun wrote:
polo wrote:

I said that to one of the boys this morning...The Bristol City games of old used to be red hot...out early, Bristol turning up in big numbers, game aside, the atmosphere I thought was crap...maybe I'm just getting old..

Bit of both :D

Given the poor away attendance I dont think they see it as a derby game anymore either.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 am

taffyapple wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:Couldnt give a f**k yet starts another thread about them, 500 words long :roll:

Trying to make a point. Even if only ONE person stops, it will be worth it.

But i doubt it.

And we call them stupid

Everyone is entitled to an opinion fella. They are our rivals and it would be the same the other way round too. They sang songs about us last night and we are in a lower division. They are obsessed with us too.

Keep knocking the jacks on here I say, it ain't no jack love-in forum. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I f*cking hate em

Make your mind up you said they were f**k all to you in the original post

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 am

i dont really care about the jacks but oviously we all love to see them loose week in week out. Its best not to talk about it too much because they might stay up you never know. I hope im wrong though. Lets all concentrate on Wednesday and take every match at a time ye? :ayatollah:

Re: Manchester city this morning

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:11 am

:lol: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 am

taffyapple wrote:ive managed to get through 30 years of supporting Cardiff City without
giving a flying f**k about Swansea City. They dont count, they're f**k
all to me.

I cannot believe the amount of threads about them. If I was a jack
having a nose on here it would CHEER ME UP to see the bitter Cardiff
fans. Think about it.

Right now they are in the Premiership, we are not. End of.

If they lose 10-0 to Man Utd at Old Trafford... they will STILL be in
Old Trafford.. while we might be scrambling around Peterborough
or the beautiful Hull!!!

Just stuck my head in Planet Swans, there is only ONE thread on there
that has anything to do with Cardiff City... and guess what, it was started
by a 'City fan'... laughing at them for losing last night.

IF/When we get promoted, we are a big enough Club to stay there indefinitely
particularly with our new owners. The jacks aint stupid, they know this might be
the one and only season they have up there, and their going to enjoy it.

Every bitter 'jack b*stard' thread on here just gives them more reason to chuckle
at their 'bitter neighbors' (us lot)... and they're right.

Forget about them. They mean f**k all to us, we got a great manager, great squad
great Stadium, great attendances.. lets look forward, not West.

no more eh FFS

Great Post, who gives a f**k about swansea. their in a better league than us, they played better than us last season. get over it.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:Couldnt give a f**k yet starts another thread about them, 500 words long :roll:

Trying to make a point. Even if only ONE person stops, it will be worth it.

But i doubt it.

And we call them stupid

Everyone is entitled to an opinion fella. They are our rivals and it would be the same the other way round too. They sang songs about us last night and we are in a lower division. They are obsessed with us too.

Keep knocking the jacks on here I say, it ain't no jack love-in forum. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I f*cking hate em

Make your mind up you said they were f**k all to you in the original post

I hate the cunts. I do like them to lose, I love it. My point was (and you know it)..

They are where they are. Our previous manager and his weak-willed saps of players
made us all look like twats last year. We are Championship, they are PREMIER LEAGUE!

So no matter what gloating we do on this board when they lose.. they are the PREMIER
club in Wales, right now. So we all end up looking like obsessed bitter bastards and no
more than that. So I want f**k all to do with them, win or lose, im only arsed about
Cardiff City.

A whole day yesterday near enough was spent by Cardiff City fans ATTEMPTING to
mug off a Premiership side, when we are Championship...

I'd prefer to see the board concentrate on our own Club.

FAO Admin (Trash Can)

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 am

Can you put a TRASH CAN sticky on here to keep all the scum posts in one place. :evil: It's pathetic verging on embarrasing the amount of posts on our site (CARDIFF CITY) : :evil: :twisted: About our Piky 6 fingered inbred cock sucking gays from down west. They are not even our closest rival at the moment.

Re: FAO Admin (Trash Can)

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:30 am

well said :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:30 am

tbh im not bothered about the jacks they dont effect us but tbh when they get stuffed i love it cause i just cant stand them...
but i'll never go gloating about them getting stuffed after all there in a better league then us.

f**k the jacks and bring on wednesday :D :ayatollah:

ANY1 FED UP OF ALL THESE SWANSEA POSTS??

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:40 am

Cos im not, keep them coming please. MAN 4-0 SWANSEA GET IN THERE!!!

(i dont care about any1 who says that we shouldnt worry about swansea now, dont completely disagree with your opinion, but footballs a game and we all enjoy our rivalries so lets rub it in)

Anybody think Dai Hunt is better than Alan Tate? and i dont just mean in looks!

Re: ANY1 FED UP OF ALL THESE SWANSEA POSTS??

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Cos im not, keep them coming please. MAN 4-0 SWANSEA GET IN THERE!!!

(i dont care about any1 who says that we shouldnt worry about swansea now, dont completely disagree with your opinion, but footballs a game and we all enjoy our rivalries so lets rub it in)

Anybody think Dai Hunt is better than Alan Tate? and i dont just mean in looks!

I give up :evil:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:10 pm

I am.

Re: is this planet swans

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 pm

PLANET swans? Mate you couldn't fill a caravan up with gypos. We are 1st. You're where? Lets start from 1st
1st. No
2nd. No
3rd, No
4th. No
5th. No
6th. No
7th. No
8th. No
9th. No
10th. No
11th. No
12th. No
13th. No
14th. No
15th. No
16th. No
17th. No
18th. No
19th, No
Where are you then? oh there you are
20th. Yes!
Bottom of the league!! That's not the way to represent Wales mind, we will show you how to next year when you're in the Championship, mind you, you'd probablt get relegated to Non league by January.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Fook yes.

There are roughly 20 threads on the 1st page alone, including this one.

Let's just let them get tonked each week, WE ARE CARDIFF CITY mun, lets have some City related topics

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 pm

KyleV wrote:Fook yes.

Let's just let them get tonked each week, WE ARE CARDIFF CITY mun, lets have some City related topics

This.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Fook yes.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:13 pm

They are a bunch of illiterate, scum sucking bottom feeding Penis lickers who walk around their grey, drab town wearing 5th generation hand me down Corduroys. On that basis, we have nothing to worry about.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I am.

In that case the more Swansea posts and threads the better.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm

polo wrote:

You're a sweet-heart aint ya? :roll:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:

You're a sweet-heart aint ya? :roll:

Run along Gizmo or ill throw some water over you