Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: GET A GRIP YOU SOPPY F*CKERS......

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 am

Couldnt give a f**k yet starts another thread about them, 500 words long :roll:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 am

polo wrote:Couldnt give a f**k yet starts another thread about them, 500 words long :roll:

Trying to make a point. Even if only ONE person stops, it will be worth it.

But i doubt it.

And we call them stupid

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 am

I know I'm a soppy f*cker when it comes to our cousins out west and to prove it I had a go at rating their players on the mediawales site;

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29241343/

I gave the keeper a 10 and everyother player 1, I did want that tw*t Tate a minus score but such is life. :lol: :lol:

Look Taff your right about all these Jack threads but I'm not in denial about being a soppy f*cker when it comes to those peg selling inbred gypo twats.

I just can't help myself. ;)

Re: The Jack Bastards are...

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 am

why don't you go to your own forum ?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 am

taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:Couldnt give a f**k yet starts another thread about them, 500 words long :roll:

But i doubt it.

And we call them stupid

Almost as stupid as people still banging on about wether our 2007/08 cup run was easy or not, or wether Rambo should have been picked hey Taffy? :roll:

Re: is this planet swans

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:58 am

Was it on sky ? I could only get it on Gold Silly TV box

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:07 am

Taffy,goof post to be fair,and I do agree with you.
It does seem ther are many bitter pepole on here to wards us,and it does put a smile on my face to read.
I come on here as most on planet swans are knobs.
Ther is nothing wrong with bannter between us,,but some things you lot say are pathetic.
To be fair if it was you ther and us looking up at you,ther would be sad swans fans looking to find ways to hide the fact you are ther to try and convince them selfe the shit they are talking about..
Anyway I will give shit to you and your cub as that's how it is,but I am big enough to take it back.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:08 am

polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

But i doubt it.

And we call them stupid

Almost as stupid as people still banging on about wether our 2007/08 cup run was easy or not, or wether Rambo should have been picked hey Taffy? :roll:

Talking about Cardiff City you mean? On a Cardiff City Messageboard??

yeh righto :?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:18 am

taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

But i doubt it.

And we call them stupid

Talking about Cardiff City you mean? On a Cardiff City Messageboard??

yeh righto :?

In your own words "Lets look Forward"

Yet you let yourself get wound up about a team selection by a former manager from 3 years ago which quite frankly is as pointless and irrelevant as talking about the Jacks.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:21 am

swansea jack wrote:shows how obsessed you f*cking are well always be no1 in wales you f*cking maggots now crawl back in your holes you bunch of cunts.

You would be the same if it were us in the Prem and you in the Champ, your planet scum would rammed with Cardiff threads ... like it is most days to be honest, so shut up and quit crying over being brought down to Earth and enjoy results like that on a weekly basis, f*cking peg selling tw*t!

Manchester city this morning

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 am

Security didnt know what to make of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Manchester city this morning

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:30 am

I for one don't mind reading the Swansea posts.

If you don't like them, or don't give a f**k, then don't read them.

Is that really that hard? Why wouldn't we talk about our rivals?

Get over it like :?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 am

:lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 am

swansea jack wrote:shows how obsessed you f*cking are well always be no1 in wales you f*cking maggots now crawl back in your holes you bunch of cunts.

I think someone or something has touched a nerve...

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:43 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am

comedy gold :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 am

Class :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:53 am

awwww bless. crawl back to planet shit and cry over there. rat!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:01 am

awww back on our forum. bless.
on ssn yesterday they still made fun of your support. pmsl it's awful :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:08 am

embarrassing to wales. not only could they not sell out, they sing f*cking rugby and are the most scruffiest fans in the land.

the team also got mauled :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:15 am

hooligan858 wrote:I for one don't mind reading the Swansea posts.

Right well thanks for your advice. nice to know a City fan of all of five minutes
can put me straight!

We got possibly our best manager ever, putting a squad together to challenge
for the Premiership - and NOT bottle it. We got owners who want us to move
into the top flight. We got a brilliant new ground....

24 hours after we hammered our local rivals, all the posts on this board were about
Swansea City. Triffic.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:18 am

taffyapple wrote:
hooligan858 wrote:I for one don't mind reading the Swansea posts.

Right well thanks for your advice. nice to know a City fan of all of five minutes
can put me straight!

We got possibly our best manager ever, putting a squad together to challenge
for the Premiership - and NOT bottle it. We got owners who want us to move
into the top flight. We got a brilliant new ground....

24 hours after we hammered our local rivals, all the posts on this board were about
Swansea City. Triffic.

Dont you just love fan snobbery.

"ive been supporting Coty longer than you so I can tell you all what you should and shouldnt post" :roll:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:20 am

taffyapple wrote:

But i doubt it.

And we call them stupid

Everyone is entitled to an opinion fella. They are our rivals and it would be the same the other way round too. They sang songs about us last night and we are in a lower division. They are obsessed with us too.

Keep knocking the jacks on here I say, it ain't no jack love-in forum. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:Yes shames it a division though eh!!

No worries, mate. We'll trade places at the end of the season.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 am

Yeah, I find the Swansea chat a bit embarrassing. I'm not that fussed by what they do. If anything, a part of me is begrudgingly pleased for them that in a world where English teams like Newcastle, West Brom and Wolves buy their way into the Premiership, Swansea actually defied the odds.

It's neither here nor there with me though. I'll give it and take it with my Jack mates but other than that f**k it. Who cares? All I give a shit about this year is what we do. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

But i doubt it.

And we call them stupid

Everyone is entitled to an opinion fella. They are our rivals and it would be the same the other way round too. They sang songs about us last night and we are in a lower division. They are obsessed with us too.

Keep knocking the jacks on here I say, it ain't no jack love-in forum. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I f*cking hate em

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:33 am

I agree with Taffy for a change. All the bitter Jack threads are embarrassing and often bite back on our arse....

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 am

This has nothing to do with fan snobbery, whatever that is, the point the OP is making are completely valid.

There have been massive changes at our club over the close season and we have arrived at the start of the season with a new manager, new team and new style of football. This should give us enough to discuss about OUR club and not worry about what happens with our cousins out west.

For many of our older fans, like myself, the derby match against the Wurzels has been THE match to look forward to each season.In fact our club went years without beating the wurzels so when we have occasions, like Sunday, when we give them a real working over we should celebrate that fact.

Sunday was a big occasion for our Manager, The Team and us the fans for al sorts of reasons and nobody, except the wurzels and their fans, left the stadium disappointed. I left happy with the win but delighted by the organisation, endeavour and sheer commitment of our players and I would go as far as saying it's been years since we have had a team so clearly playing for the shirt.

Maybe Taffy is right here we should be talking about our fantastic new manager, the style he has our team playing with and the commitment of our players to the cause. We should concentrate on affecting what we as fans can affect and support the manager, the team and each other as fans.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:41 am

I don't give a flying f**k about Swansea City either, but I tend to notice when they lose a game 4-0 no matter what league or cup it was played in :lol:

So on that score I don't care if nosey JB thinks I'm bitter and twisted, a 4-0 defeat for those twats doesn't half make me feel better and I have no qualms whatsoever in feeling deligted about things today. :D