Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Blackswan

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Seeing as you gave me a little stick over a couple of predictions last season, the 4-0 single and 4-0 Dzeko scorecast tonight won me the equivilant of your monthly wage, or a years'worth of benefits in a Town Hill household. There's plenty more where that came from this season. Thanks :P

Re: FAO Blackswan

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 am

CityGent wrote:Seeing as you gave me a little stick over a couple of predictions last season, the 4-0 single and 4-0 Dzeko scorecast tonight won me the equivilant of your monthly wage, or a years'worth of benefits in a Town Hill household. There's plenty more where that came from this season. Thanks :P

It would be more impressive if you posted your bets prior to the game, that way we know you're not telling porkies like you did in the book :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:21 am

ELY BOY wrote:
JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:
CityGent wrote:Seeing as you gave me a little stick over a couple of predictions last season, the 4-0 single and 4-0 Dzeko scorecast tonight won me the equivilant of your monthly wage, or a years'worth of benefits in a Town Hill household. There's plenty more where that came from this season. Thanks :P

It would be more impressive if you posted your bets prior to the game, that way we know you're not telling porkies like you did in the book :lol:

Stick to Jackanory vermin

Thats City Gents forte mate :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 am

That's rich coming from a Jack, telling porkies in a book, you havn,t read Toozey's book then, fantasy from start to finish :roll:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:05 am

Funnily enough he did post his predictions on Facebook just before 7.00 last night and a few lads had a nice little earner from it. Me I'm gutted I didn't take the advice as it would have come in at about 40/1 easy.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:16 am

Think you may find blackswan is no longer on here,,bit of a problem I belive
but will pas your message on.
As for the swans book being fantasy? exactly what part,as I have read the book and know them who wrote it and tould ther storys.
I now you ain't going to take my word for it,as you blueterds only belive in what you spout on about,
but the book us very much true.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:14 pm

As my good friend Mr Locke told you Jack, I gave everyone on Facebook my pre match tip. It was a beautiful payout, thanks to everyone at Swansea City for that, and as for the books, the mongs on steroids scribble got ditched before 3,000 copies were printed, ours is still going strong after 100,000 sales. There's a moral to that story :-)

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 pm

CityGent wrote:As my good friend Mr Locke told you Jack, I gave everyone on Facebook my pre match tip. It was a beautiful payout, thanks to everyone at Swansea City for that, and as for the books, the mongs on steroids scribble got ditched before 3,000 copies were printed, ours is still going strong after 100,000 sales. There's a moral to that story :-)

The mong on steroids book was full of stories about Cardiff! Every other page was " Cardiff this Cardiff that" And he never once admitted to taking a pasting. The Soul Crew book has quite a few stories where the authors admit that Cardiff got turned over and ran by other fans! I don't think swansealad69 has actually read it.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:02 pm

CityGent wrote:As my good friend Mr Locke told you Jack, I gave everyone on Facebook my pre match tip. It was a beautiful payout, thanks to everyone at Swansea City for that, and as for the books, the mongs on steroids scribble got ditched before 3,000 copies were printed, ours is still going strong after 100,000 sales. There's a moral to that story :-)

The black humour and casual ettiquitte told in the Soul Crew book is wasted on our six fingered honey monsters down west mate.

The original and STILL the best in my book (pardon the pun).
Last edited by polo on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:04 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Think you may find blackswan is no longer on here,,bit of a problem I belive
As for the swans book being fantasy? exactly what part,as I have read the book and know them who wrote it and tould ther storys.
I now you ain't going to take my word for it,as you blueterds only belive in what you spout on about,
but the book us very much true

please tell me you are kidding?? the book is terrible if you think that jack book is an honest account then your either thick as f**k and believe anything they tell you or your seriously dislutioned

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:36 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Think you may find blackswan is no longer on here,,bit of a problem I belive

Oooh! I don't know, maybe the part where the roid head mong says about him and six of his mates took on 400 Cardiff in Milan. Or maybe the part where the roid head mong and thirty of his mates battered a load of Cardiff in The Exchange in 2004. That must be the most embarrassing lie, as it was caught on CCTV and somebody put it up on youtube, it clearly shows 30 jacks running away from about 9 Cardiff!! Fair play, those jacks did the Canton mile in record time! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:04 pm

I must have read the Liege chapter around 100,000 times!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Is this what you are looking for Bluebird Carwyn :?: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 am

Fot the attention of all you fans in fantasy land.
I did read your first book,we'll part of it when it first come out.
To be fair I think Steven king may have been proud of that one.
I wi admit that I did not read all,but the part I did read was enough for me to see it was more fiction then fact.
Cars turned over and swansea city fans crying,along with other details in the 91 game on the kingsway.
As I have said in other posts,I was out that day and the only real mob on mob was at the kings on high st before the game,and cardiff were smashed.
The rest of the day it was the ob who took the beating.
Plus the mob on the kingsway after the game was lads at the front but in the rear ther were kids and even young 16 ish year old girls.
As for our book yes ther were many storys regarding scumdiff,can't coment on tha lads in Italy as I was not ther,but know the lads and I know they would have put up a decent efort,as I was in Belgium in 91 with wales,28 of us and decent lads.
All of wales fans ther seamed to join up with you and you had a good mob ther,but not one of you come anywhere near us in the two days we were ther,and infact at half time less then 10 of us were out side just before half time when one swans lad over heard to scummers slaging of one of our lot and the swans ad lamped him,scummers c
ome from all around and surrounded us,and I did bottle it I must say especially when one of our older lads lost it and said let's have it and took it to you.
Fair play you woyld have killed us but you were looking around waiting for some one to do somthing,when one of your lads just said we are all welsh and the ib came in.That's what you are all about lads,and as for the exchange I was ther,and agreed didn't look good on tv,but hey the job had been done and not one of us were hanging around, sirens coming from all around and pices of broken glass whistleing past our heads,ps you only come out when we started driffting off.
But the point is however you look at it,we put our selfs ther and you new we were coming.
Tell me this,would you phone us up after a big game with just 30 lads to ask us were to go for a drink and to meet up in our city on a Saturday night???
I think not,as you have never done it.
Truth of the matter is you only do any thing in the safety of large numbers,as we are prepared to sneek in with a van or even on the swansea cardiff shuttle.Like I said your books only reflect the stuff you have done but conveniently don't mention any thing els.
Look forward to all the slaging off over my education and gramma,but realy lads I ain't concerned.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 am

Swansealad - you are either lying or your guys aint telling u much.

I've personally been to jackland twice with 2 small mobs on saturday evenings and had offs - both times swansea were home and both times the scraps were near the kingsway. At one time 10 of us had off and ran the jacks that we came across. As for wales in italy -dont u think that was the right thing to do then? Us batter a few jacks whilst all supporting our own country? How very honourable we would have been. I agree with u on the sly and sneeky trips u do - you lot tried it in cardiff last I think you'll agree you got mullered. There is one time, again personally there, we caught a train late in to jackland for our derby match and made no intention of hiding who we were - chased off jacks on kingsway and were outside the singleton when ob came - so u can't say we haven't tried or just relied on numbers either. We had a biggger mob but would still do it in smaller groups too - plenty of times - anywhere.

Aint read toozies book - most hooli books by small firms are shite and not real (in fact most hooli books are shite!) But I do recal my mate battering toozy ( my mate half his size too!) No ob bill to hide behind and wave his top around either.

I'm niot saying you've not done anything, cos u probably have had a decent firm with lots of good memories for you - but let's be honest about it eh swansealad?

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:06 am

eddiep wrote:Swansealad - you are either lying or your guys aint telling u much.

I've personally been to jackland twice with 2 small mobs on saturday evenings and had offs - both times swansea were home and both times the scraps were near the kingsway. At one time 10 of us had off and ran the jacks that we came across. As for wales in italy -dont u think that was the right thing to do then? Us batter a few jacks whilst all supporting our own country? How very honourable we would have been. I agree with u on the sly and sneeky trips u do - you lot tried it in cardiff last I think you'll agree you got mullered. There is one time, again personally there, we caught a train late in to jackland for our derby match and made no intention of hiding who we were - chased off jacks on kingsway and were outside the singleton when ob came - so u can't say we haven't tried or just relied on numbers either. We had a biggger mob but would still do it in smaller groups too - plenty of times - anywhere.

Aint read toozies book - most hooli books by small firms are shite and not real (in fact most hooli books are shite!) But I do recal my mate battering toozy ( my mate half his size too!) No ob bill to hide behind and wave his top around either.

I'm niot saying you've not done anything, cos u probably have had a decent firm with lots of good memories for you - but let's be honest about it eh swansealad?

I meant Belgium not italy :ayatollah: - the reason we didnt was a Wales thing that a lot of cardiff fans have - would have it been the same the other way round?

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:00 am

eddiep wrote:Swansealad - you are either lying or your guys aint telling u much.

I stopped reading his response when he tried to claim 91. Dear oh dear.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 am

You realy are in dream land,Swansea small firm,
If we are such a small and inferior mob why do you slag us of so concern your selfs with us,or even argue with us as to who has done who.
Truth is you are so full of shit and try desperately to convince your selfs you are better.
Well ok you are the best,every time you come down we stay in and the ones who do go out run and cry in fear.
Plus well done on all them over turned cars in 91 and us smashing you before the game in high st is a massive set up with the film that done the rounds at the time was all made up.
And off course we ain't in the prem eather its just a big set up by the whole footballing world to anoy you and make you think that we are ther.
We actually in the conference because we lost that game against hull and stayed ther and now play at paradise park in townhill in front of 200.
And allso when you came down for the wales game few years back you did not base your self next to the poluce station untill you made your way to the game.
Its all bollox lads you are the best please leave us poor jacks alone.[code][/code]

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 am

swansealad69 wrote:You realy are in dream land,Swansea small firm,
If we are such a small and inferior mob why do you slag us of so concern your selfs with us,or even argue with us as to who has done who.
Truth is you are so full of shit and try desperately to convince your selfs you are better.
Well ok you are the best,every time you come down we stay in and the ones who do go out run and cry in fear.
Plus well done on all them over turned cars in 91 and us smashing you before the game in high st is a massive set up with the film that done the rounds at the time was all made up.
And off course we ain't in the prem eather its just a big set up by the whole footballing world to anoy you and make you think that we are ther.
We actually in the conference because we lost that game against hull and stayed ther and now play at paradise park in townhill in front of 200.
And allso when you came down for the wales game few years back you did not base your self next to the poluce station untill you made your way to the game.
Its all bollox lads you are the best please leave us poor jacks alone.[code][/code]

No-one rates you except yourself.

Cardiff. Hated by many. Rated by all.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:22 am

polo wrote:

Overated by many. Lets be honest you've done nish apart from bounce around behind OB for years. Yes you got numbers, but it means porthcawl in this day and age. Back in the day your numbers were small when you couldn't get away with bouncing around and hiding behind OB because you'd sooner get a kicking. And unlike City Gents book, thats the truth. :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:29 am

Chelsea v Cardiff in Feb 2010 ...... ask the judge who did the sentencing to explain his actions then for so many people " bouncing around behind the OB " ? Liberty stadium is reknown for the locals hiding behind Police lines and barracades pretending to swim :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:30 am

polo wrote:

Overated by many. Lets be honest you've done nish apart from bounce around behind OB for years. Yes you got numbers, but it means porthcawl in this day and age. Back in the day your numbers were small when you couldn't get away with bouncing around and hiding behind OB because you'd sooner get a kicking. And unlike City Gents book, thats the truth. :lol:

You contradict yourself you thick c**t.

You say we got the numbers, then say we have a small firm in the old days..

Your not worth debating with you thick c**t.

Our firm back in the day was ten times as big as it is now you clown.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:36 am

Pity you didn't do the book Chief. :o :lol: :lol: At least it would of been a right laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:42 am

I honestly think that JakArmyWalesNumber1 is disgruntled Cardiff fan who's been removed from this MB just here trying to stir things up ? :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 am

i honestly think hes on medication or electronic shock therapy with the amount of shit he's coming out with.. If i was him id be embarrassed.... Whats the point of coming on here winding us up, go enjoy the premiership you sad little man

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 am

polo wrote:
polo wrote:

Are you f*cking serious, you had far less numbers back in the day, i saw it with my own eyes you f*cking dopey tart. The only reason you have numbers these days is because half of the mongs know it's not going to go off. So they act like billy big bollocks behind the OB and wear the (snide) gear.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:35 am

polo wrote:

Hey Bitter Jacks
Why are we the most bubbled fans in the league?
Why have we had so many banning orders, probably the top 3 in the UK?
Why are we demonised in the press as really bad hooligan fans?
Why have we had hundreds of fans in prison over the last 10 years?

I know, its because CCFC are welsh and everyone is picking on us!!!

I can't recall Swansee ever being bracketed with Cardiff by anyone other than you. If we are over rated - you are not even on the ratings board.
I've never come across anything about you as regards to hooli stuff from any circles other than your own fuckin videos and posts.

(chelsea, stoke, millwall and tottenham never happened - we made it up and got done for it!!!)

The truth is jacks & Jills - we are the bigger team and you just can't get over it.

Ask the welsh fans when they were in moscow v russia and got a russioan hooli army confronting them realing names of lads they wanted to fight - all cardiff lads.

Cardiff and hooliganism are over now - its a bit old fashioned. We've done our bit - everywhere - and nothing to prove now.

One of your newer top lads was out in cardiff recently, a good honest lad - his worst off was v lincoln. Premier my arse :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 pm

polo wrote:
polo wrote:

Are you f*cking serious, you had far less numbers back in the day, i saw it with my own eyes you f*cking dopey tart. The only reason you have numbers these days is because half of the mongs know it's not going to go off. So they act like billy big bollocks behind the OB and wear the (snide) gear.

And i was there myself you silly c*nt. You are clueless.

There is no firm anymore because FV is dead and buried. Just wannabee mongs still trying to keep it alive.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 pm

spongesquare wrote:The mong on steroids book was full of stories about Cardiff! Every other page was " Cardiff this Cardiff that" And he never once admitted to taking a pasting. The Soul Crew book has quite a few stories where the authors admit that Cardiff got turned over and ran by other fans! I don't think swansealad69 has actually read it.

If he reads as badly as he spells, he'll never get through it :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:50 pm

polo wrote:And i was there myself you silly c*nt. You are clueless.

There is no firm anymore because FV is dead and buried. Just wannabee mongs still trying to keep it alive.

Exactly :ayatollah:

I didn't read it in a book or on the internet, hear it in a pub or from a "mate of a mate" who swears its true, I was there and saw it from very close quarters - as I had done since the New Years day game in 80/81.

I know since the advent of messageboards that the Jack Army has become a feared fighting force across the globe (much the same as the "feared" French foreign legion - only the only army to never win a battle), coupled with the rise of police intelligence - but back in the days when it used to actually happen there was only one lot that really turned up to play.

The 1991 Cup game was the biggest piss-take I've ever seen but in true Swansea style they're denying it ever happened - and more to the point are now claiming a victory :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet their main boys, ones who were involved and have been for many years acknowledge what happened that day and indeed the gulf. Not on the internet obviously - thats a whole different battleground :roll:

The jacks on this thread are using the same tried and tested mantra of "say it often enough and its true".