Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: well here i am?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:08 pm

69 - u are convinced we won't go up and u are so much better but in the big picture is the premier league everything? U like me have supported ur team for life probably. Div 4 all the way through. To teams like us - the top league is almost the same as getting to an fa cup final. What I mean is -teams like us get relegated as well as promoted. We lose as well as win
One season in the premier does not make you a massive club - ask bradford and swindon.

Historically, our rivalry is our rivalry when we pair up - at times we've been two divisions above u and visa versa so u being bottom of ur current division and us being top of ours is just part of a season in a life of seasons.

The one thing I can say though is we are now on the up mate. A lot of lessons have been learned and a new chapter in ther history of cardiff is beginning.

Be afraid jack, be very afraid.....

CCFC "the biggest team in Wales"

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Sunderland went back down first time but like Newcastle kept ther payers,as did wba,stoke are doing well fair play but luck is a big factor.
If swans do go down then they have the team on long term contracts,a lot off cash in the bank to strengthen and keep players,so wil be in a great position to bonce back.

true, but without the tv revenue if you do get relegated, your costs , wages etc.. will not be covered by the 18 mil parachute payment.

wba just bounce up and down, sunderland knew what they had to do to stay up and did.. dont think luck comes into it over 38 games... once or twice yes...

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Decent lads more or less on here even if you are cardiff.
That's why I come on here to be honest.
Planet swans are clicky twats a bit like ccmb I gess.
Like most on here I am a passionate fan of my club,and had my runnings with ob for it.
Swansea did have a lads site on terrice links but was shut down.
So I'm here...

Your ok Swansealad. It is not easy coming on a rival board specially if you are looking for decent banter. You are always going to get sarcasm regardless how hard you try come over decent.

I use to post on PlanetSwans and in fairness got on ok with quite a few. There were a number who were just so bitter whatever I said they had ot throw their teddies out of their prams. However it came to a head with me when one of the users thought it was clever using little girls comments. I use to get pm from this wanker then he went public with it all on PS earning himself a ban. They let him back on and that was enough for me. i want nothing to do with a site that has a peado on it.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:11 pm

And Swansea Town will be back in there rightfull leauge 2 soon enough

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 am

no offence but swansea over do the passing thats when they loose the ball :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:01 am

STAY WITH IT SWANS ,THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A BIG GAME FOR YOU ANYWAY,THEY WONT ALL BE THAT HARD.
GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. gO SHOW THEM WHAT A WELSH TEAM CAN DO, BUT PLS PLS PLS , GET RID OF THE UJACK FLAG ! YOUR WELSH THAT FLAG HAS FK ALL TO DO WITH WALES.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:30 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:on top???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 440546.stm

the stats dont lie....

19 attempts on goal :o