Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

well here i am?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 pm

To shoot at and slag off,.
But I'm sitll proud to be a jack after what was a learning curve for us.
For a wile swans were well on top,but When you can bring on a 35 mil player,I think we done well.
Swans will learn from that,good points are good keeper,swans still playing ther passing game,tate did well,.
I was at qpr when we lost4,0,and to be fair that new guy tonight was outstanding,you just may have seen the premier champions ther.
Anyway slag away.

Re: well here i am?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 pm

well on top but didn't create a decent chance. Welcome to the premiership. By March I think you'll be down

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Hmmmmmmm Its never a proud moment when your a Jack :twisted:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:25 pm

You Slag ,so glad you lost :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Nothing to be ashamed of mate,man city are a quality side,and id swap places in the prem in a heartbeat

on top???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 440546.stm

the stats dont lie....

Fairplay for coming on so quick.

1st 10-15 minutes you passed it well but did nothing in opposition half. Then Yaya got involved and you were hanging on.

Your keeper is looking good. Williams struggled against pace. Dyer was shit. Cant understand why agustien played-allen is better. Graham did nothing.

Tough baptism of fire. Citeh were good but not firing on all cylinders.

Lets hope for some more thrashings for you lot.

You were never on top, how can you say you were on top when you created 0 chances in the 1st half? HA :lol: :lol: :lol: :old:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:27 pm

yous lot were ok i supp........ f**k it your shit :lol: your going to lose every game, down quicker than Derby :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Always proud to be a jack whst ever mate.
And yes on top for a wile and did get in good positions,not bad first time out away and to a team who will beat more experience prem teams by the same score,
Mark my words we will be ok..

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:28 pm

swansealad69 wrote:To shoot at and slag off,.
For a wile swans were well on top,but When you can bring on a 35 mil player,I think we done well.
Swans will learn from that,good points are good keeper,swans still playing ther passing game,tate did well,.
I was at qpr when we lost4,0,and to be fair that new guy tonight was outstanding,you just may have seen the premier champions ther.
Anyway slag away.

PISS OF JACK b*stard...
You passing game is passing the ball between the back four for 90 mintues. Sinclair and that goalkeeper were the only shining light you had...Im sure Sinclair will be playing for a diffrent team next season...Won't last a 2 years inn the prem :D

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Thought Tate was aweful. Same about Rangel as well.

Overall I thought you were just a championship team. I am now convinced that is all your board wanted, to build for a quick return now. Yes you had a few passing moves but nothing that most championship clubs could have done. Your only chance was from a break away. Felt it was a poor start.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:To shoot at and slag off,.
Anyway slag away.

Lets look for positives

Erm... er.... well.... ermm...

The league can't hand out negative points for total drubbings..
Your keeper was good.
We were hammerred just as bad by Arsenal 3 years back.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Fair play to you ! :lol:

I thought you were outstanding in the first thirty-odd minutes but once Aguero came on it was game over.

I think Tate was perhaps a bit fortunate that Adam Johnson was off his game and looks a bit short of confidence at the moment !

The keeper Vorm was superb and if it hadn't been for him then it would've been a lot worse for sure !

I was saying to myself that City were useless after the first half an hour and it would be between United and Liverpool for the league IMO ! But Man City will definitely be in the mix at the end of the season ! Not sure about Chelsea - not enough width in the side.

It's between United, Liverpool and City for me !

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:33 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Always proud to be a jack whst ever mate.
And yes on top for a wile and did get in good positions,not bad first time out away and to a team who will beat more experience prem teams by the same score,
Mark my words we will be ok..

I have to ask...

Why are you so obsessed with a Cardiff City messageboard?

I can understand you liking a bit of banter, but your never
off here.

I'm not going to slag your team off, your there we're not!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 pm

they was never a moment in that game where man city was not in control....

it could av been 3 nil at half time apart from the woodwork...

swansea created nothing in their half.. on top my arse...

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Well done for posting 69. I am dissapointed that our guys have bothered writing threads about you when we have our own team to talk about. We CCFC may have a few downs as well as the ups this season but like u guys, we are on a learning curve too. We played so different on sunday that I am proud and positive for us (whether we go up or stay down). We were never in a position to go to the prem and I for one am glad we didn't make it as I think getting battered in most games would tend to lose the shine of being in the prem.

One game don't make a season though and plenty to go yet. I can't comment on ur game as have no interest mate :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Well done for posting

Havent seen the game as I was playing football myself. Don't care what anyone says there isnt a fan of a club that didn't get promoted the the prem last season that isn't a little jealous of Swansea and QPR this weekend.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 pm

A mixed reaction ther,swans did ok,yes once man city got in to it they looked good and swans could have lost by more.
Saying that do you realy think you would have done better??like I said and some of you have also said swans did well for a wile.
Half time 0,0and possession even,that ain't bad for our first time out,it takes a few games to get up to speed in a new league lads,did you realy think we have donated play at any time in that game like we did?I didn't.
Many off you say we will not get any were the way we play??we are in the prem lads,are you.
Easy to shoot at us as we are ther to ne shot at,
Truth is if we do go down we will still get back ther before you ever get ther..
.Anywsy proud to be a jack

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:48 pm

f**k off :D
sorry but you`ve gotta be cruel to be kind

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:50 pm

How did they do well and that's asked to everyone not just the jack.

Created nothing at all, i was massively surprised how ultra defensive you were. I expected a lot more from you.

Keeper is very good mind.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:50 pm

swansealad69 wrote:A mixed reaction ther,swans did ok,yes once man city got in to it they looked good and swans could have lost by more.
Saying that do you realy think you would have done better??like I said and some of you have also said swans did well for a wile.
Half time 0,0and possession even,that ain't bad for our first time out,it takes a few games to get up to speed in a new league lads,did you realy think we have donated play at any time in that game like we did?I didn't.
Many off you say we will not get any were the way we play??we are in the prem lads,are you.
Easy to shoot at us as we are ther to ne shot at,
Truth is if we do go down we will still get back ther before you ever get ther..
.Anywsy proud to be a jack

some fair comments, the gulf between the so called top 4 and the rest of the prem league is massive.

we lost to arsenal before, 4 nil, chelsea 4-1 and so on... no i dont think we could or would have done any better, but there is a lesson to be learnt in the prem and you need to spend a bit of cash if you want to stay there or compete, like stoke , sunderland etc.. have done in recent yrs...

hull, blackpool, burnley etc.. are prime examples of teams going up to the prem and happy to stay there for one season before the drop and take the parachute payments to line their pockets for a couple of seasons...

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 pm

pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass....going backwards, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass....oh.....oooooooooh....OHHHHHHHHHH...........and lose ball. :?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Decent lads more or less on here even if you are cardiff.
That's why I come on here to be honest.
Planet swans are clicky twats a bit like ccmb I gess.
Like most on here I am a passionate fan of my club,and had my runnings with ob for it.
Swansea did have a lads site on terrice links but was shut down.
So I'm here...

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Decent lads more or less on here even if you are cardiff.
That's why I come on here to be honest.
Planet swans are clicky twats a bit like ccmb I gess.
Like most on here I am a passionate fan of my club,and had my runnings with ob for it.
Swansea did have a lads site on terrice links but was shut down.
So I'm here...

Wanna be a Cardiff fan...you can never ban a city fan see butt...and we have houses and stuff too, more than welcome. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only ribbing ya, I can see you enjoying your first home game against Wigan with your hazey football(the 2nd smallest club, behind you) but I hope you get slammed.
Last edited by Taff on the Mersey on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 pm

One a Jack Always A Jack execpt ANDY LEGG !

if you wnat in we must christen him under the CCFC badge :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 pm

^^ in a nutshell he is here because he is a closet Cardiff fan and he knows it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Sunderland went back down first time but like Newcastle kept ther payers,as did wba,stoke are doing well fair play but luck is a big factor.
If swans do go down then they have the team on long term contracts,a lot off cash in the bank to strengthen and keep players,so wil be in a great position to bonce back.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Nescastle had a far superior team tho, and vast income from owning a stadium.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Eat shit and die