Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"ARE YOU WATCHING CARDIFF SCUM???"

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Yes, we were. And we really enjoyed the show.

x

Re: "ARE YOU WATCHING CARDIFF SCUM???"

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:11 pm

So kind of them to put on a comedy play for us :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks for a very entertaining night SCUMSEA :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm

I was riveted so refreshing to see a new comedy on telly. :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Yeah i was watching :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Wife went to bed ages ago she came in moaning that i woke her up four times so far. I said are you sure it was Four ? She scowled back yes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 pm

I do think they'll have a good few performances, but as reality kicks in and the premiership dream wears thin...BANG! 15 games without a win. :lol: :lol: Today they played their usual hazey football which exited the commentators at times....we are used to seeing the pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, lose ball routine...but it wont stop world class player tucking away 1 single half a chance when it arrives.

p.s rugby songs! As if our stereotype was too much already.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 pm

whats the difference between swansea and the bermuda triangle?

the bermuda triangle has 3 points! :D

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:whats the difference between swansea and the bermuda triangle?

the bermuda triangle has 3 points! :D

Thats a good un :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 pm

This was my favourite part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oVCsH7f ... r_embedded

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Class Goal :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 am

yes and what a show they put on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:40 am

The commentator said Gareth Edwards was there supporting the Jacks ........ I never knew he was remotely interested in football let alone those gypos ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:56 am

bluebirdbaker wrote:Yes, we were. And we really enjoyed the show.

x

Seems like everyone in Cardiff was tuned into the premier league last night, must have done the viewing figures wonders with your huge support :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:25 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:

x

Seems like everyone in Cardiff was tuned into the premier league last night, must have done the viewing figures wonders with your huge support :lol:

I wasnt

But your right

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:27 am

taffyapple wrote:

x

I wasnt

But your right

I always am :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 am

Vintage 63 wrote:The commentator said Gareth Edwards was there supporting the Jacks ........ I never knew he was remotely interested in football let alone those gypos ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gareth Edwards was on Swansea towns books I think his mother stopped him signing on as pro she hid the contract from him

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:43 am

malcolmj wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:The commentator said Gareth Edwards was there supporting the Jacks ........ I never knew he was remotely interested in football let alone those gypos ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gareth Edwards was on Swansea towns books I think his mother stopped him signing on as pro she hid the contract from him

Fairplay to her-saved the family from huge embarrassment....

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:01 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:whats the difference between swansea and the bermuda triangle?

You 'fall in' the Bermuda Triangle, where as Swansea usually let 'four in' ;)

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:06 am

x

the viewing figures were to see a great man city team play one of the worst teams in premiership history. there was always going to be goals.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:46 pm

I thought the way that Scumsea retrieved the ball from the back of the net went very well

It was a pleausre to watch such a manouevre carried out with such grace and elegance.

I am sure that they will get much many more opportunities to "fine tune" this move

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 pm

alan tate shat himself everytime his team mate passed to him :lol: man city could have had 10 goals

pressures is now on against wigan they lose that and they will start shitting themselves

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:52 pm

They're playing in the premiership, think they're laughing at us, they've done what Cardiff have strived to for years

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 pm

he only went to listen to the rugby songs.lol :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:42 pm

ha ha 4-0 against man city is awesum result compared to 3-1 to the bendover brighton u took it rite up the ass fair play whooooo hoooo we are premier league jack army all the way

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 pm

areuwatchincardifscum wrote:ha ha 4-0 against man city is awesum result compared to 3-1 to the bendover brighton u took it rite up the ass fair play whooooo hoooo we are premier league jack army all the way

Jesus loves you

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:51 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:
areuwatchincardifscum wrote:ha ha 4-0 against man city is awesum result compared to 3-1 to the bendover brighton u took it rite up the ass fair play whooooo hoooo we are premier league jack army all the way

Jesus loves you

ha ha ty