Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Were are all the Jacks gone?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Hahahahaahaaaaa!!

Yes we was watching, and we had a right laugh at you.

BLUEARMY!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Re: Were are all the Jacks gone?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm

there still there but its nothing other than what we expected vs a billion pound team considering the jacks are a 7million pound team held out for most of the game i thought they did well but the class and diffrence in players told in the end :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:08 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:there still there but its nothing other than what we expected vs a billion pound team considering the jacks are a 7million pound team held out for most of the game i thought they did well but the class and diffrence in players told in the end :ayatollah:

They'll get battered every week.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

yea more than likely but i would swap places with them to get battered every week :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:yea more than likely but i would swap places with them to get battered every week :lol:

Noo i would rather go to West Ham, B'ham, Leeds, Millwall etc! ;) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Their all travelling back from Manchester...... i mean.. armchairs :old:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:yea more than likely but i would swap places with them to get battered every week :lol:

Noo i would rather go to West Ham, B'ham, Leeds, Millwall etc! ;) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

i wouldnt :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm here thanks and very pleased with the performance we put on tonight.

To hold the richest club in the world until nearly 60 mins was a great effort and to impose our game on them in the first half was very satisfying but when they're bringing on players who cost more than our stadium you can't expect to get too much!

But it's not results against Man City away that are important to us staying up, it's against the likes of Wigan on Saturday and given tonights showing, I'm happily confident.

Oh, and what a signing we've got in Michel Vorm.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 pm

NJ73 wrote:I'm here thanks and very pleased with the performance we put on tonight.

To hold the richest club in the world until nearly 60 mins was a great effort and to impose our game on them in the first half was very satisfying but when they're bringing on players who cost more than our stadium you can't expect to get too much!

But it's not results against Man City away that are important to us staying up, it's against the likes of Wigan on Saturday and given tonights showing, I'm happily confident.

you need to change that sign to promotion 30 miles, relegation 70 miles!

on a serious note, your new keeper was very good..
Last edited by Blackwood_Bluebird on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:I'm here thanks and very pleased with the performance we put on tonight.

What, after an away defeat to the richest club in the world? Okey dokey :roll:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 pm

You will get turned over by all sides including Wigan if you keep playing that boring defensive game like you did tonight. You looked ok for the 1st 10 minutes, but Man City were knocking on all doors after that and you could see a battering happening at any minute .

I find it funny that this season will no doubt be about us looking at promotion, and you lot looking at relegation. After all the trolling you jacks gave us last season I think Karma is coming your way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:28 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

What, after an away defeat to the richest club in the world? Okey dokey :roll:

No, after you created f**k all chances and got your shit pushed so far back up your arse it was flowing out of your ears, all 3 of em'! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm

You will be like Derby was in the Prem. :ayatollah:

Wigan are going to be a tough test for you.

Thanks for replying to my comment anyway.

He played well, but was at fault one of the goals. :ayatollah:

BLUEBIRDS!